Part 1

Introduction

Characters

Summer rylee Potts (age 19) her birthday is august the 2nd
Mother- pepper Potts (age 36) was 17 when she had me
Father- aldrich killian( he is good in this story)(37)
Tony stark- mums new boyfriend (34)
Morgan potts- little sister (6)
All the avengers
Peter parker, mj ned and betty. All 19 and your new best friends.
Ava rhys katie josh, hunter and drake- all friends from uni

Summer is a 19 year old girl that goes  to university studying childcare. She has now passed her level 3 childcare and is looking to be a teacher and to work with aln children. She loves children and wants to help them learn. She has now finished uni.

She does suffer with adhd and anxiety and she used to suffer with sh. But she had therapy and she is kind of better. She is not fully 100% better though

Morgan is her mum that she lives with when she isn't in university. Her mum lives with her little sister Morgan but she speaks to her dad quite often and she is still close with him unlike pepper who doesn't want to speak to him. They broke up because aldrich loved his work too much.

She knows mum works for the avengers and she has a slight feeling she has a new boyfriend because she seems happier on the phone when they speak.

Ava rhys katie and josh are all her friends from uni who also live in New York so she will still be seeing them. The uni was in California so it was awkward for her to come home so she only came home on the holidays. It is currently july and she seen her mother last in april.

She had a boyfriend called hunter but but he broke up with her because he turned gay. She respected that but after a two year relationship it did hurt her but she was trying to move on.

Ava and rhys are together. Josh and katie are together and hunter and drake are now together.

Thats all i can think about for this so far🤣 i hope you enjoy