Part 17

I did think i would get hammered last night but I thought wrong. After a few hours tony took me to his room and he made love to me again then carried me back to mine.

As I didn't get hammered the gang have asked me to go out for drinks tonight. Of course i had to agree otherwise I wouldn't hear the end of it.

It was 3:00pm and we agreed to meet at 7pm so i had a few hours to spare. I was sat downstairs on the floor. Don't ask me why but i was. There was nobody else in the room so I thought why not.

I watched a few tiktoks but i had an incoming phone call of tony so i answered it

Me- hello

Tony- hey gorgeous. I need your help

Me- with?

Tony- your little hands

I laugh down the phone

Me- you down the lab?

Tony- yes sweetheart

Me- see you in a second

I ended the phone and made my way down there. Once i got there tony was sat by his desk. I do my hand print and it lets me in. He looks over at me and smiles.

"Come here" he says

I walk towards him and his big brown beautiful orbs look into mine. He takes my hands and lightly pushes me down into his lap.

"Friday, active do not disturb" he says

The windows tint and you hear the door click.

"I lied. I wanted you to ride me as im feeling really horny for you" he whispers in my ear.

Shivers go down my spine and i have goose bumps.

"Please let me do that" I whisper back.

He stands me up and he undoes his belt and trousers making his dick spring out he was already really hard.

"Do me a favour sweetheart, go under the tv cabinet and in there theres a box of condoms. Go get a few for me" he says without any expression just staring deeply in my eyes.

I do as he says and when i turn back around he was stroking himself. I walk over to him and i take over but i stop. I rip open the condom packet and i place it over his length.

I undo my trousers and take them all the way down and then i line myself up with his tip. Slowly pushing myself down to adjust to him i rock back and forth.

"You are perfect in every way" he whispers.

He latches his lips onto my neck as i bounce up and down. Just looking into his eyes made me want to come. Time went on and the moans escaping were like a melody. With time we were both coming and slowed down to chase my high.

"Whats your plans for tonight?" He asks.

"Going out with the gang for a few drinks. Why do you ask?"

"Was going to ask to come for a drive. Its okay we can to tomorrow" he says

I hug myself into him and i could see it was an hour later.

"I better go get ready" i say.

"Can i come and watch?" He asks with a smirk

"Sure, im doing make up though so it takes a while" i say.

"So? We can chat" he says.

"Okay" i reply.

****

And we did chat. I did my make up and we talked about his missions. While i did my hair i talked about my collage days and it was gonna take a while to chose an outfit.