Part 8

"DROP EVERYTHING NOW MEET ME IN THE PORING RAIN KISS ME ON THE SIDEWAY TAKE AWAY CAUSE I SEE SPARKS FLY WHENEVER YOU SMILE!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

Peter mj ned and betty just look at me weird.

"What are you weirdos looking at hmm?" I ask

"Why have you got so much energy today?" Mj asks laughing.

"Bitch I don't know. What song shall i scream next?" I ask looking at my phone.

"You won't have a voice left" ned says.

"Mmh I don't know that song how about enchanted?" I ask.

"Go scream it in front of everyone" mj smirks.

"Fine by me" i say.

I start to walk towards the stairs as we were down in the gym. I make sure it was playing and before i went into the room put it to my favourite part and walk in.

"THIS IS ME PRAYING THAT. THIS WAS THE VERY FIRST PAGE NOT WHERE THE STORY LINE ENDS, MY THOUGHTS WILL ECHO YOUR NAME UNTIL I SEE YOU AGAIN, THESE ARE THE WORLDS I HELD BACK AS I WAS LEAVING TO SOON I WAS ENCHANTED TO MEET YOUUU" i sing and scott joins in with me

"PLEASE DONT BE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE DONT HAVE SOMEBODY WAITING ON YOU,PLEASE DONT BE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE DONT HAVE SOMEBODY WAITING ON YOU, PLEASE DONT BE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE DONT HAVE SOMEBODY WAITING ON YOU!" We both scream.

I end the song and everyone looks at us weird.

"Don't bully us. Taylor is queen!" Scott says making me laugh.

I sit down out of breath and i take buckys water out of his hand and i swig some and give it back.

"You know i could have the lergie" bucky says smirkingly.

"Ah well if i die from your lerg i die"

He shakes his head and i notice that tony was cuddling mum. She looked awkward but he was staring at me with that look. Its a look i cannot describe but i want to drop to my knees every time i see it.

I start to move my head back and forth and swish my hair and i fall of the seat and burst out laughing.

"She has taken some weird pills or some shit im sure" ned laughs.

"She probably forgot to take her pill more like. She has adhd so she does weird things if she forgets to take it" mum says.

"Ah shit i will go take it now" i say standing up.

I walk to the kitchen to grab water but i see groot sitting on the worktop. He wasn't big but he wasn't small. He was basically like a three year old hight.

"Hey tree" i smile.

"Hi there" he says

(I know he doesn't speak but yanno its easier if he does"

"Whatcha doing?" I ask taking a seat.

"Eating. Whatcha doing?" He asks.

"I don't know what i came in here for to be honest i will be back" i say.

I walk back into the room and straight away mum laughs.

"Water love. I will go get the tablet" she says standing up.

I nod and go back to the kicthen.

"I need water" i say to groot.

I open the cabinet which I thought was the glass cabinet but it wasn't it was full of different sweets and chocolate. I helped myself to some then i went back to the living room and sat down eating milky way stars.