Part 13

It was the next day when i went down for breakfast this morning tony asked me to go target with him. I knew he wanted me to go anyway but still. I don't know even though he doesn't know i like him i feel like im close with him anyway. Like he could of asked anyone out of the compound to go but he asked me which is very weird.

I need to be happy for him. I want him to be happy he deserves it and whoever this girl is is a lucky girl to have him want her. If she refuses then she really got to go to specsavers.

I straightened my hair and changed into;

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. Tony looked at me and smiled.

"Ready darling?" He asks.

"Yes sugar" i joke.

He rolls his eyes and nat winks at me so i look at her strange she smirks and looks away so i just follow tony to his garage. Yes he had his own garage.

"Jesus billionare how many cars do you need?" I ask.

"A lot. I like to switch it up" he smirks.

I roll my eyes and he presses the key and it opens a black two seater audi. It was absolutely beautiful i had to admit.

"Don't worry i will take my posher car when she agrees to go on a first date with me" he winks.

"This isn't your posh car?" I ask

"Oh no darling. I will get the porche and my Lamborghini out" he smirks.

"God i do need a sugar daddy" i laugh to myself

I climb in and he puts his seat belt on. This car was posh enough. I am very jealous of this girl. She better not use tony i swear because he is an amazing man with a heart of gold. And him treating her like this she must be made of platinum.

"Are you serious about a sugar daddy?" He asks as he starts to drive.

"No not really. Well if i found a good looking one then probably yeah but i am joking. Just a normal nice guy will do but there are never any around these days" i admit.

"Im sure you will. There's probably someone out there who likes you very much" he says.

"Yeah probably. They need to stop being so quiet and tell me then" i laugh.

The rest of the car ride was quite quiet. We got to target and he asked me to pick some flowers so i picked the most prettiest ones. I love roses and tulips so I decided not to go with them because i think i would die of jealousy. I went with carnations. They were really pretty. Then for the chocolates he picked them because I didn't have a clue.

When we got back to the car he opened the car boot and i gasped.

"What? Shocked i have a fridge in here?" He smirks.

"Kinda yeah. Leats you at keep the chocolates from melting" i reply.

"I got time. Fancy a walk on the beach before i go? Think i need to chill first" he says.

"Yeah sure. Don't go falling though. Cant go having sandy balls on a date" i smirk.

He rolls his eyes and we walk back and sit in the seats. He drives us to the beach and we walk along it. I kept looking at him. The sun shining on his face and the breeze of his hair it just made him look perfect.

I actually want to cry. I want this man but knowing he will be with someone else its like watching my crush with his new girlfriend. Well its exactly like that because he is my crush. God i sound cringe.

"Shit i need to pee. I will be back" he says.

I nod and i sit on the rocks. I watch the sea and listen to the seagulls and i turn to my side and see tony standing there with the box of chocolates and the flowers.

"Uh whatcha doing? Oh is she coming here? Want me to leave?" I say standing up.

"Summer. You are the girl i like. Gosh i sound like a 20 year old again" he says.

"What?" I ask.

"Its wrong. Completely wrong. I mean i was dating your mother but ever since that first time we kissed i cant get you out of my head. Yeah you are younger than me but i cant help it. You are so beautiful and you act older than what you are something just pulled you into my head and I can't stop" he admits.

I was so shocked.

"Tony" I whisper.

"You can say no. I know its weird as im much older than you and but want to go on a date with me?" He asks.

"Of course i do" i smile

He smiles back and inside im screaming. This whole time i was jealous of myself.

"We will have to be careful and obviously for the time being don't tell anyone" he says.

He hands me the flowers and chocolates and i smile at him.

"I seen you looking at tulips and roses but I didn't want to make it obvious that you were the girl. I do like to tease" he winks.

"I have liked you too tony. You know i was so jealous of this mysterious girl that you wanted to ask but now I know it's me i cant stop smiling" i admit.

"God i feel awful as i was with your mother but i cannot control my feelings for you. Im constantly wanting to be in your company" he says.

"Me too" i smile. "Well before they melt want to eat these chocolates with me?" I ask.

"Sure. This is our pre date. I will take you on a proper one i promise" he says

We sit on the rocks sharing these chocolates and once we had finished he pulled me in for a kiss. It feels so right. God he is much older than me but all i want to do is be in his embrace.