Part 12

Two days later

Well what a palava. Mum and dad are back together and are living in the house with morgan. She is very happy which is so cute. I told tony that he needed to move on and he said he was. He really liked this girl apparently but he didn't say who. He has been doing quite a lot down the lab these past few days i know he basically lives down there anyway but its weird.

Mum did say he was okay with it but I really don't see it. He is distant. I don't know its weird.
I was currently drinking iced coffee sitting on the bench outside but i needed to see tony. I don't know i just want to see his face.

I took my things in with me and on the way i see mum and dad kissing. I smile to myself its weird that I enjoy my mother being loved up with dad. But at the same time I'm enjoying the fact of I don't have to see her kiss tony anymore.

I walked passed them and headed down to the lab and he was sat there in shorts and a tshirt with oily hands. Fuck its hot and I can't stop imagining what his fingers would feel like inside me. Fuck.

I open the door and he looks straight to me and smiles. God i have missed that smile.

"Well hello there" he smiles

"You seem happy" i laugh.

"Well i am. Im doing great" he says finishing the screw he was screwing.

"You sure?" I ask.

"Oh yes. I have my eye on some beautiful girl. Only thing is i just need to ask her but im a baby" he admits.

"Oh. Im sure the famous billionaire playboy doesn't get scared to ask a girl out" i say sitting on his desk.

"Oh he does. Tell me. How do girls like to be asked out?" He asks.

Well truth be told if it was me they could ask me on the spot. But deep down something romantic.

"All depends. Some girls like flowers and chocolate, some like a date and some like it natural" i say pinching one of his chocolates.

"Okay.. thats helpful. So if i got flowers and chocolate to give to them. Took them on a date then asked them to be my girlfriend it would be okay?" He asks wiping his oily hands.

"I mean yeah. Could do either one though save the hassle" i say

"Mmh but im me" he winks.

"Oh okay. You do you stark im not saying anything" i say

"So tell me. You got a special boy in your life?" He asks.

"No. Boys are dicks. I need a man. Probably go on sugar daddy dot com and get myself a sugar daddy" i laugh.

"Nineteen year old girl having a sugar daddy?" He asks.

"Yeah why not. Older men probably seem more mature and I don't go for younger boys. I like to be the younger one in the relationship" i admit.

He makes a line with his lips and tilts his head to the side.

"You have a point. Guess its the opposite for me" he says.

I find this conversation a little weird but what i find even more weird is that im enjoying it. We are basically perfect for eachother but at the same time we aint because we could never be a thing.

"You have become my best friend" he says.

I actually laugh at him.

"What? Im being serious. You get me and i get you" he says.

"Tony you were my mothers boyfriend how on earth does that make us besties" i laugh.

"Well you know. Never mind. Anyway im going to go and get an outfit ready. I might need you to come to target tomorrow with me to chose chocolates and flowers. You are a girl so you should know what other women like" he winks.

"Mmh okay. I will help you if i have to" i fake roll my eyes.

"Good. We will go tomorrow. But right now i need to shower and chose an outfit. Any idea what i would look good in?" He smirks.

"Go in pyjamas" i wink.

"Oh you just admitted i look good in anything. I will take that" he says walking out of the room.

Fuck. Wait was that us flirting? No it cant be he likes someone else. Im so confused. Ughhhh

I decided to go upstairs to my room. I read my book and then scrolled through tiktok and thats when i had a message come through on my phone from tony.

Tony-

How about this beautiful outfit? Women dig this kinda thing?

My mouth gapes open. He literally looks so good. Whoever this girl is im already jealous of her

Me- mmh no. Maybe try a little more pink to make her wink

Tony- oh darling. Well im sure i will find something that will make her like me

Oh i bet he will. I here a knock on mu door and it was mum.

"Hey" i smile.

"Hello love. Will you watch Morgan for us? Me and dad are going down to the new sushi place down town" she asks.

"Sure" i smile.

"Thank you. She is downstairs with happy so you don't really have to watch her but just pretend" she winks.

I smile as she leaves and i lay there thinking of tony. Again. Should i be jealous? Should i tell him that i like him just so he knows? Or should i just stop hanging out with him. I really don't know what to do but its so hard to get him out of my head.

Fuck i need to get a boyfriend