Chapter 4: Nick's drivers licence

When Sarah got Nick a ticket for driving lessons, he was really excited to do it. And I was too, don't get me wrong. Having a boyfriend who drives is kinda hot, just my opinion.

So he started taking them and he was getting ready for the exam that was coming in a few weeks.

"Charrrr, I can't wait to get my licence and then we can listen to Olivia Rodrigo's song in the car and we can drive somewhere to have a date, cause I really wanna take you on a date"

"Yessss, I'd love thet very much Nicholassss. Already feeling like an adult?"

"Good for you then, babe, you'd love me to be your personal taxi driver, don't you?"

"Well... maybe, you big sap"

"Well, not sure people usually snog their taxi drivers senseless after driving somewhere. So can i ride you then?"

And an akward silence filled the space.

"NICHOLAS?!?! D'you realize what you just said?"

"Fuck, sorry, that was terribly phrased, I was trying to say if I could take you... god, I'mma shut up, I'm making it more embarrassing"

"I hate you so much, now I'm dying inside"

"You love me"

"Yeah, I do, I really do but... let's move on from this, please"

"O-okay, I love you to so... yeah"

And then the exam day arrived.

Charlie woke up and just went to text Nick. And he saw his message: 

 And he saw his message: 

So he just texted back:

charlie_spr1: Ready for your exam, you big lad?

nick_nzzzz: Honestly freaking out a bit, but I guess I'm as ready as I can be