Chapter 5: Insta official

"Should we go Insta official?"

"What?"

"I mean, people around us already know we're together, pretty much all the school knows now, so why don't we do it, you know, just put each other's initials in our bio's with a heart or something, that's what other couples do I guess"

"Nicholas Luke Nelson, you are the sappiest, cheesiest boyfriend ever, you know that, right?"

"Yeah, I know that, but I don't see you complaining about it too much so I guess you like it too"

"Well, let's do it. Should we post a photo with each other too, just to clarify we're definitely Insta official?"

"Oh! I see how it is! So you just wanna make people see you have a wonderful boyfriend and you are deeply in love so the girls and the gays are jealous of you"

"Yeah, kind of, I guess. But you're not that important, you big idiot!"

"Well I'll be unapologetically sharing the perfection that is my boyfriend so yeah, I'm probably a bit silly about that. But not just any idiot, YOUR IDIOT."

"And that makes me your boy, then?"

"Sure, my boy, my beautiful boy, mine mine mine"

"Okay stop feeling possesive over me, and let's just do it"

And they did.

charlie_spr1 just posted on Instagram:

"Just look at MY WONDERFUL BOYFRIEND. I ❤️ U nick_nzzzz"

 I ❤️ U nick_nzzzz"

nick_nzzzz just posted on Instagram:

 "You are the love of my life charlie_spr1, I ❤️ U SO MUCH"

And they also twisted their bio's a bit, adding a NLN ❤️ in Charlie's and CFS ❤️ into Nick's.

"Guess we're as official as we can be"

"Guess so, mr let's-make-our-relationship-be-seen-everywhere"