chapter 2

Tell me do you see her? She livin her life
Popular~ The Weekend feat .Playboy Carti

Playboy Carti

———

1 year later

"mmm turn it off" Jia snuggled deeper into Gun-Woo's chest as the obnoxious alarm blasted at 7 in the morning. Last night Gun-Woo and Jia had a sleepover at his house. They binged watched multiple kdramas and ate a bunch of unhealthy sweets. They fell asleep on either side of the bed leaving some space between them, but they woke up entangled into eachothers warmth.

Gun-Woo reached over trying to turn of the alarm. "Woo turn it off!" Jia grunted as she tightened her grip around his waist, snuggling even deeper in his shirt. The alarm finally stopped ringing and Gun-Woo tried to unpeal himslef from the clingy girl.

He smiled at her face, he lips pouted forward as her soft snores resonated into the room. "Jia, I've got my tournament at 12 I need to go train" he softly patted her hair as she got up an stretched her limbs.

"Fine I guess.." she crossed her arms and her best friend got up to make the bed. "You got my spare gym clothes?" Gun-Woo looked up "top right drawer, you left those last time might aswell call this your second home" Jia rolled her eyes at that statement and grabbed her clothes going in the bathroom.

"Thank you Woo!" She closed the bathroom door leaving her best friend smiling behind her. He picked out his gym clothes, making his bag for the tournament. He needed to win. He needed this money.

Jia got out wearing her Nike short and an oversized shirt. She let him get ready and they went out, after eating the breakfast his mom left on stove for them. She was well aware of their relationship and hoped it would one day go further.

Jia let out another loud yawn in the car, resting her head on the steering wheel fighting the urge to shut her eyes and doze off. "Ya why are you always tired?" Jia let out a whine finding this information untrue. "How can you not be! We've barely slept last night."

Gun-Woo hummed. It was true, she kept wanting to watch another episode after he told her to go to sleep. It just didn't work. She parked her car and rested her head on the seat. Gun-Woo groaned and slapped her thigh hard making her jump in surprise. He got out the car and giggled at his best friend screaming random curse words behind him

They both arrived infront of the gym. He got the keys out after the coach gave them to him to come practice today. He unlocked the door and they both stepped in. Jia threw her bag to the side and ran towards the ring in excitement.

"What happened to that tired girl who could barely keep her eyes open on the car?" He questioned shooting her a teasing look where she only huffed. "She's gone! Dead even! Now fight me you've gotta win this!"