Chapter 11

You're the blame for what we could have been
Teenage Fever~ Drake

You're the blame for what we could have beenTeenage Fever~ Drake

———

Jia grin widely, her cheeks puffed out filled with egg rolls. "God I needed this" she said stuffing more it in her mouth. The elderly woman slapped her hand as she reached for more.

She hissed and backed away with big eyes. "Finish what you have then you take more!" Geon-Woo's mother said placing more of it on the plate. Jia swallowed everything in one gulp.

"Ah thank you for this meal it's very good!" Woo-Jin said. Jia nodded and her smile got wider. After they met President Choi, the trio decided to head home where they ate a nice warm meal.

"I'll go wash my hands I'll be right back" she said smiling softly. Jia excused herself as she went to the bathroom. Suddenly, I knock at the door caught Geon-Woo's attention.

"I'll get it" he said. The boxer walked towards the door. He gently opened the door. His expression turned confused. "Uh how can I help you?" He said questionably. "Ah I'm sorry to disturb, I work for mister Choi"

Geon-Woo's eyes widened, he recognized that name very well. He nodded and went outside to have a proper conversation with the stranger.

"Where's Woo?" Jia said while wiping her hands on her pants. "He's outside taking to someone" Woo-Jin answered. The woman hummed and stole a piece of meat from his plate. "Jia give it back!"

She giggled squealing when he got up from his chair. "I-it's a joke !" She said between laughs. Woo-Jin wasn't having any of it tho. Jia tempted him by pretending to eat it that's resulted in both of them chasing each other around the living room.

The elderly woman rolled her eyes as she listened to angry shouts mixed with childish giggles. However her attention went to her son as he walked back in. "Who was it?" She says softly over the chaos around her.

"I-I don't think it's about the meat anymore!" Jia said in a troubled voice. "You broke my IVE album!" He said loudly not noticing his best friend enter the apartment.

"It was an accident you fat ass- oof!" Her phrase was cut short when Woo-Jin pinned her to the floor. She kicked her legs up laughing loudly at her friend throwing random cuss words at her. "S-stop I cant m-my stomach" Jia wheezed.

Crying could be heard in the background. Jia's ears perked up, she twisted her body, pinning his body under her and easily got off the bigger man. She got up and dusted her pants leaving Woo-Jin completely flabbergasted on the floor.

Jia only took one look at what was inside the bag and she immediately got the memo. She only smiled as she looked at the mother and son duo. How it made her happy to see them without a single worry.

———

The trio were on their way to President Choi's. Jia and the boys parked their scooters on the side. She eyed the building with a frown. What a weird place to meet up she thought.

"You're coming too?" Geon-Woo asked him. "Yea wouldn't it be great if we all worked together?" Jia smiled excitedly. Geon-Woo nodded quickly before running inside the building, the other two catching up with him.

President Choi watched through the camera's as the three bodyguards made their way across the dingy building. He watched one particular person through the lens, and that was Jia who strutted behind the two men with confidence.

He rubbed a hand over his face, covering the amused smirk that pulled on his lips. Choi turned around when the door opened revealing the three he was eyeing through the camera. They all bowed respectfully as the older man watched them with a blank expression. Jia's body was covered behind their broad shoulder leaving a hole in between the two men which was the only way to see her. Geon-Woo and Jia got back up. And then the rambling started.

Jia's ears were bleeding from the amount of compliment Woo-Jin was throwing at himself. All in the name of trying to get Choi to hire him aswell. So far only Geon-Woo was hired and Jia wanted to join as much as Woo-Jin but she stayed humble of course. She scrunched up her nose looking at him in disgust. His ego was so freaking big it made the girl roll her pretty eyes in annoyance. At some point Woo-Jin stopped. Geon-Woo nodded frantically as she giggled quietly watching his panicked expression.

Now all eyes were on her Choi's gaze was heavy on the girl making her internally gulp. The two men pulled each other aside leaving a bigger gape for Jia to walk through.

"Thank you for having me and considering giving me this position even though I am a woman. I have multiple qualities I'm not sure what this job requires other than being a bodyguard but I'm sure you would benefit from it either way. I can fight speak multiple languages and I work well with these guys. I have other qualities that may as well come to your service but you'll just have to hire me and find out what they are. Does that peak your interest enough to hire me?" That's all she had said. Nothing to heavy only what was necessary, she had kept it short and sweet. Woo-Jin panicked slightly. No way she was getting hired with that's short statement she needed to—

"You're both hired" he said matching her previous nonchalant tone. Woo-Jin and Jia made eye contact. Her amused ones connecting with his surprised ones "You totally over done it man" she smiled teasingly before high-fiving Geon-Woo.

———

sorry for the late late lateee update :(

thank you so much for 11k reads im truly grateful!

This book will not be discontinued I assure you I was planning on writing more
right now but there's a limit screen time on my Netflix so I might write tomorrow

Don't worry I'm not letting you down I'm planning on finishing the story!

Please comment! It could be ideas to I just missed y'all💗