Chapter 6

I was blind to see ,
That you were right in front of me
Infrunami ~ Steve Lacy

I was blind to see ,That you were right in front of meInfrunami ~ Steve Lacy

———

"Oh my god" Jia quickly sat up from her bed, the rays of sunlight illuminated her face as she gripped the sides of her head processing the events that happened yesterday night. She glanced at her clock, it read 7:30 am. She had to be at the cafe at 9.

She jumped out of her bed not even bothering to make it. Jia directly went to her bathroom and splashed her face with ice cold water waking her up immediately. "I just kissed Geon-Woo" the woman gripped both of her cheeks and stared at her reflexion, with wide eyes.

She just stayed there, still in shock trying to comprehend why and how she could pull a bold move like that. She's always had mixed feelings for the boxer but she wasn't going to do anything about them. She tried to ignore them and shoved her feeling away to avoid miscommunication and the risk of losing their friendship.

She aggressively brushed her teeth and wiped her face with the white fluffy towel she kept beside the sink and went back to her room. It's no like she regretted anything she loved it— no well maybe not love she liked it?

She couldn't love it or else she would crave for more. More of his touch, of his love .. of his lips. She shook her head, blocking all the sensual thoughts of him that came to her head and fell on her bed looking at the white ceiling above her.

Sadly, the butterflies fluttering in her stomach were hard to catch. If she would have caught them, she would have burned them alive. She repressed herself from catching any feelings, and she doubted that she had caught some already.

She loved him that was certain. He was always there for her, just like she was for him. But she loved him as a friend. Or did she?

She hit her bed and groaned. She was the best at reading people yet she couldn't even read herself! She couldn't even tell what it was she felt. Was it friendship or was it a loving relationship?

While she was fighting against her emotions, clearly in denial about how she truly felt, Geon-Woo was making breakfast in his quiet apartment head over heals for the woman. He was in daze. If he could he would replay the moment endlessly. The feeling of her lips still hasn't left his.

He was a lover boy. He ate his breakfast high on love. But just like Jia, he still didn't know if it was serious or not. He didn't know if he wanted to move forward in the relationship of stay very very close friends. But right now, he ignored it all and stayed in daze from the spell the woman had put on him.

They were going to talk about it in the cafe but for now, she needed to get ready. She cleaned her room and did multiple chores in order to distract herself from what happened last night. Jia went into her closet and fell on the floor.