chapter 1

I have a question for you readers. One that's been on my mind for a bit.

What's your favorite into/across the spider-verse ship?

Anyways let's just get into this chapter

Chapter 1
The start of hell and the god of time's successor

We Start in the morning after the prolong. Inko had walked into Izuku's room about to wake him up. To see he wasn't there. So she panicked and searched the entire house. Besides Izumi's room because she forgot Izumi existed already. When she walked into Izumi's room and saw Izuku sleeping the same bed as what she deemed a disgrace to the family. She was enraged but hid it. 'Maybe I can turn Izuku against Izumi.' Inko thought to herself. She quietly walked over to The bed and tried to wake izuku up. Trying her best not to wake Izumi up. As soon as she reached to touch izuku. Her hand slowed as much as she tried so couldn't touch izuku. So she tried to touch Izumi but she couldn't do that either. Almost as if the time in the area in between the twins and her hand was slowed to an extreme. She retracted her hand from the twins and ran to wake Toshi.

"What izzz it Inko." Toshi asked still particularly asleep. "I tried to wake the twins up and couldn't touch them." Inko spoke annoyed with her husband. "WHAT IM UP LETS GO!" Toshi shouted running to Izumi's room.

Let's go into Izuku's "dream"

"Where am I?" Izuku asked looking around.
The environment surrounding him was surreal and ever-changing, reflecting the temporal distortions and anomalies caused by tampering with the timelines. The environment seamlessly transitions between different eras and realms, displaying glimpses of historical events and alternate realities. In the center there was a large crystal hourglass "Welcome to my home." A deep voice spoke from what seemed to be the hourglass. "Who was that?" Izuku asked scared not knowing how to use his Quirk yet. "Come towards the hourglass young one." The voice spoke again but this time the voice was more gentle and kind sounding. Izuku still scared slowly and hesitantly approached the hourglass. Once he got to the hour glass. He saw a man In the center of the hourglass. Physically the man looked as an elderly being, with a long flowing white beard and a weathered face that reflects his timeless wisdom and eternal nature. He was seated on a throne emanating an aura of authority and command.

"W-wh-who ar-e yo-u" Izuku managed to ask. "No need to be scared young one. My name is Chronos the god of time." The elderly man spoke. "A a a G-god d-id I do so-something to anger you lord Chronos?" Izuku asked frozen with fear. "No no child you are the successor to my power, my home and everything else." Chronos said with gentle tone. "I'll explain more next time you're here." He spoke as Izuku woke up to see His parents shaking him and Izumi leaning over him. Izuku then felt a slight ping of pain in his head. He felt incredible like he could do anything. "Izuku!!" Inko and Toshi yelled with tear as they thought they had lost one of their children/only child in Inkos eyes. Inko shot forward to hug him. Only to be move extremely slow. 'Mr Chronos what's happening to my mom' Izuku thought. 'I didn't tell you that we could communicate through thought. How di- never mind you're a smart kid. Anyways anyone with any type of evil or twisted intentions can't touch you.' Chrono explained to him. Izuku just accepted that. 'is there anything powers. I can currently access, so I start training?' Izuku asked Chronos. 'Yes there are a few right now. Those being the power the stop and resume time. Pretty self explaining. And Time acceleration and deceleration. The abilities to slow and speed up time.' Chronos told him.

Damn that's good for now

I do have plans for Inko so don't worry bout it.