chapter 4

Hello anyways let's get into the chapter

Last time

Last chapter we had a timeskip where Izuku did a lot of stuff. He started doing vigilante work, started a mafia, and gained absolute control over his Quirk. Towards the end we saw that Izumi is in danger.

Chapter 5

don't fuck with Izumi and  Eri

We start with Izumi this chapter. She had just gotten out of school and on her way home she captured by the slime villain. Then saved by her father All Might and is now rushing to save Katsumi Bakugo from the slime villain that exacaped  All Might's capture and used all his time doing so.

'I can do this I will be a hero' Izumi Thought to herself as she ran forward. Only to be caught by slime villain and captured. Suddenly All the electronics in the area began glitching. "Hello there Mr Sludge villain" A screen turned on to reveal the Blinking death in costume. ((I change Izuku's villain name cause Blinking death sounds better.))

His villain costume

His villain costume

"I'm currently on my way there and if don't let the hostages go I'll show you why I'm called the Blinking death." Izuku Warned and then all the electronics short circuited. The sludge villain quickly let the hostages go in pure terror. "Please, Take me away I'd rather be imprisoned than to fight that monster." The Sludge villain begged. "No Mercy" A voice said from the shadows. Then a massive cut appeared in the sludge. "Ahhh how the hell did something cut me!" The sludge villain screamed in pain. The sludge villain tried to regenerate. Only to not be able to. A few seconds later the sludge villain exploded everywhere. "That was pathetic" A voice came from the top of a building. "No-no w-way t-the B-Blinking D-death" The pro Heroes in the area stuttered out. Izuku jumped down to Katsumi. "Are you alright Beautiful?" Izuku asked in costume. "I'm okay thank you for checking." Katsumi answered blushing. "How bout you broccoli?" Izuku asked teasingly. "I-Im fine" Izumi responded. Then Izuku vanished and appeared back at his Mafia base.

'Soon I won't have to worry about anything if all goes to plan.' Izuku thought. "Boss the young Yaoyorozu has been returned to her family." A member of the Mafia spoke. "Good thank you for the update." Izuku thanked and walked off. 'All is currently going to plan' Izuku thought walking into a room. Izuku opened his arms and suddenly a line with multiple breaking points appeared. "Avoided yet another event." Izuku said with a smirk. Closing the diagram of the timelines. "Lord Izuku, He is requesting your presence." A female voice spoke as a gate rose from the ground. "God damnit" izuku sighed walking through the gate.

"Well Well Well look who decided to show up." A voice spoke from the sky. "What is that you want Omni?" Izuku asked. "First off watch your tone. Your existence can be erased as fast as a blink. Second off where's the trust you think I would let Izumi die?" The mysterious figure spoke from the sky. "If that's all then I'm out." Izuku said walking back through the gate

'God I need to get home' Izuku thought freezing time. As he walked home he saw many crimes being committed. But one specific one caught his eye. A small girl with bluish, off-white hair, messy and unkempt,  She was being chased by multiple men with plague masks. Izuku quickly killed the men and took the girl to the Mafia hideout. Then unfroze time. The girl passed out from being transported from one place to another in under a second. Izuku then laid her down on the bed he had in the Mafia hideout. Slowly and quietly leaving the room izuku told the guard to not let anyone in and then went home.

Just as he walked in. He was surrounded by family members asking where he's been. Izuku had to make an excuse because he couldn't just say "oh I run a mafia that's where I was." Infront a hero based family. Thankfully the family bought the excuse. Izuku then walked to his room annoyed. Then a knock was heard on his door "come in" izuku tried to keep his innocent bravado up. As Toshi walked in "Hey dad what do you need?" Izuku asked tired. "Me and your Mother are finally getting a divorce. I've had enough of her quirkest bull shit." Toshi announced "FUCK YES IVE BEEN WAITING" Izuku yelled at the top of his lungs. "Izuku Yagi watch your language." Toshi scolded "sorry dad just excited." Izuku Apologized. "Now I'm gonna go to sleep" izuku said pushing his dad out.

Time skip next day.

As soon as Izuku got the message that the girl he saved was awake. Izuku vanished from the house. Once he got to the base. Everyone bowed to pay respect. After all in the presence of a King. You should always take a knee. Izuku walked to his room and opened the doors. The next several hours made Izuku enraged. He walked out the room with information. The name of girl he saved was Eri. She was experimented on by the Shie Hassaikai. Specifically the leader Kai Chisaki.

Izuku instantly called a massive meeting. "We're moving ahead of plan. First target The Shie Hassaikai, I'm assigning Benimaru Shinmon as leader for the operation. If you have anything to say step forward." Izuku spoke his words were cold. "No sir!" the Mafia yelled in fear. "Benimaru a word please." Izuku said as Benimaru revealed himself from the crowd.

Benimaru was a young and well-built man of average height. He is fair-skinned with neck length, wavy, black hair that partially covers the front of his face. His right pupil is a red circle with a black dot in the middle, and his iris is also black; while his left eye has a red iris and a white X-shaped pupil.

"Yes sir" He asked. "Make sure I have Kai Chisaki's head to put on my wall." Izuku ordered. "Of course sir" Benimaru walked off