Chapter 2

I just realized how broken izuku is. But who gives a fuck. Let's get into the chapter

Last time

Izuku had subconsciously activated his Quirk in his sleep. He also met the god of time Chronos and learned of the things he could currently do.

Chapter 2
Izumi's suffering and Izuku's get back

We start off with Toshi and Inko dropping Izuku and Izumi at school.

"Bye izuku, Izumi have a wonderful day" Toshi Said with a smile. "Bye izuku Have a great day." Inko said ignoring Izumi's existence. "Bye Mom, Dad" Both children yelled running off. Inko looked disgusted when Izumi said mom. Nobody besides izuku noticed it.

Let's just skip to when recess starts

We see two angry blond Pomeranians, two stoic half thawed hot pockets. And of course two innocent broccoli twins. Izumi had just walked towards the swings. Let's check with out main character and the two sets of twins.

"Izzuu you and Izumi found out your Quirks right?" Shoka Todoroki the female half thawed hot pockets twins. "Yep! I have a time manipulation quirk and Izumi is Quirkless. But shes gonna be the first Quirkless hero." Izuku exclaimed. Of course the male half of the Pomeranian twins had to start shit. "What if she dies? Aren't you worried for her. I mean after all the Quirkless are useless. Maybe we could scare her out being a hero. By using our Quirks and bull-." He was cut off by time slowing. And being punch through a wall. By none other then the protagonist. "IF YOU EVEN DARE LAY A FINGER ON MY SISTER. ILL MAKE MORTAL KOMBAT LOOK LIKE MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE. UNDERSTAND KATSUKI BAKUGO." Izuku was enraged at the mere thought of someone touching his sister. Everyone was frozen in shock. Teachers, students, and all the staff. Then Izuku and Katsuki were brought to the principal's office. That had parents called, were scolded by the staff, and when Izuku tried to explain what happened they said Izumi would deserve it. Before Toshi and Inko got in there. Izuku was about to commit a massacre till Chronos calmed him done. When the situation was put before the parents. Toshi was proud as hell of his son. Inko on the other hand. "IZUKU YAGI HOW DARE YOU DEFEND A QUIRKLESS PIECE OF GARBAGE WHEN WE GET HO-" Inko being cut off by being sent through several walls. 'AWW SHIT IZUKU UNLOCKED EVERYTHING. THAT BITCH IS DEAD. NO CAP.' Chronos yelled in terror. "What did you call my Sister?" Izuku yelled in deadly calm voice. "Izu-ku all Quirkless are worthless garbage. Don't hurt your own mother." Inko tried pleading. "On my name you bout to get fucked up!" Izuku yelled.

Inko began using her quirk to pick up rubble and throw it at Izuku. Izuku slowed his perception of time and dodged every piece while walking towards her. He got in her face "Who are you aiming at cause ain't no way in hell it's me." Izuku said punching her though a wall. "You can't hang with me. You ain't on this level." Izuku said gaining knowledge from see all of time at once. He suddenly appeared behind her and flicked her past Toshi and through another wall. "Damn me personally would never get flicked through a wall." Izuku mocked. Inko went back to throwing lots of rubble. "Let's experiment a bit." Izuku said as All the rubble froze mid air. Then poked all the rubble back at Inko. Putting a hole in her shoulder. Inko then passed out of Damage.

Damn I ain't done wit Inko this is the start don't worry

Bye bye