chapter 3

Hi 
Let's get into this chapter

Last time

Izuku had humiliated Inko as a 5 year old. That's just about all that needs to be said.

Chapter 3
Inko is a bitch and The time skip

We start a few days after last chapter. Izuku and Toshi were sitting in the living room. Izumi was at school. Izuku had been suspended for fighting. Inko is currently in the hospital. We see the news just came on.

"Breaking new, Pro heroine Telekinic has been hospitalized. After getting almost killed by a Child. The Child's name is Izuku Yagi. He is the son of Pro heroine Telekinic and we couldn't get information on the father. Anyways Pro heroine Telekinic called her Quirkless daughter a piece of garbage and so the older twin brother sent her through 12 wall. Broke several bones and it is said the HSPC is revoking her license. Due to investigations of her killing or ignoring the Quirkless crying for help. Next time on Hero News."

The TV cut off. "Well damn" Toshi said disappointed in the woman he married. "Nana did warn you." An elderly voice spoke. "D-dad I didn't know you where stopping by." Toshi said in fear. "I didn't come for you, I came to see my grandchildren." The elderly voice said walking over to Izuku. "Woah, You're the retired hero. Gran Torino right?" Izuku said tilting his head innocently. 'To think this ball of sunshine. Put a trained heroine in the hospital. At FUCKING 5 YEARS OLD WITH NO TRAINING. THIS KIDS GONNA BE A MONSTER.' Gran Torino thought.

Now the time skip.

We skip 9ish years In that time frame. Izuku had torn Inko's reputation to shreds. Exposed her several times. He put her on death's door a few times. She had no ability to stop him. When Inko was even thinking about harming Izumi in anyway. She would be sent through several walls. One day Inko committed suicide Because she couldn't handle it. Only for Izuku to bring her back to life. By rewinding time to when she was alive and freezing it that way. But also in that time frame. Izuku had unlocked 1904829749 different abilities. Most of which were broken as fuck. He also started vigilante work during the night. He had busted multiple drug rings, Sex trafficking rings, and many other illegal things. He started a mafia for fun and to make sure Izumi was always safe. He made a name for himself. Throughout the underworld He was known as the Blink killer. He was given the name after killing 750 people in the blink of an eye. Once word of this hit All for One. He was Shaking in fear. Repeating "there's no way that monster's back." In the hero world he was called the Time Guardian. He had tripled the villain catch rate of All Might and Endeavor combined. All the property damage was rewinded in time and stayed how it originally was. He had not hurt a single hero while doing such. He caused the crime rate to drop massively. He did so much community service as a way to do more hero work. The hero killer stain deemed him a true hero. The Hero commission was conflicted. Because Izuku was technically breaking the law. But if they arrest him then the crime rate will rise again. Izuku and Toshi also started training Izumi to handle OFA.

Now we see Izuku sitting upon a golden Throne in a golden room . Drinking some expensive wine. He was wearing a suit and Infront of him was a man who was bloody.

"Now what made you think it was alright to kidnap and try to sexually assault Momo Yaoyorozu. The daughter of the CEO of the Yaoyorozu corporation and then try to blackmail the Yaoyorozu family FOR MONEY!!" izuku yelled he was pissed. "I-Im so-sorry boss. I didnt mean too." The man cried in pain. "You know what I have the perfect Idea for a punishment." Izuku said in deadly calm voice. Izuku then snapped his finger twice. As Two men walked in and picked the bloodied man up. "Take him to the rats den, maybe that'll teach him to think twice." Izuku told them. "How long should he stay in there boss?" One of the men asked. "Let's see he kidnapped, blackmail, and the tried sexual assault. A daughter of the Yaoyorozu family. I say a month sounds right." Izuku said getting out his Throne and kicked the man in the balls.. "Think Twice before you do something without MY PERMISSION!" Izuku shouted at him and walked off. 'He dare try to assault a future wife of mine.' Izuku thought walking through the Mafia hideout. "Ohh and make sure he has the smallest portions." Izuku Added. As he continued to walk to the room that Momo Yaoyorozu was in.

As he got to the door. The guards Infront of the door moved. Izuku knocked on the door. "W-w-whos there!" A feminine voice yelled. "May I enter?" Izuku asked. "O-okay." The female voice spoke. As Izuku walked in. He saw one of the woman he would marry in the future. She was a goddess in human form. Momo is a tall teenage girl with a mature physique. She has long black hair that is tied into a spiky ponytail with a large strand hanging on the right side of her face. Her eyes are big yet sharp, dark in color and paired with short eyebrows set in a determined expression.

"Beautiful" izuku mumbled under his breath. 'To think I get to marry such a goddess' Izuku though. "Ummm You're staring" Momo said hiding herself in a blanket. "Apologize you're just breath taking." Izuku Apologized. "I'm here to apologize for the actions of that Jackass. He is being serverly punished as we speak. He has no orders to even touch you. A goddess as beautiful as yourself should have to go through that." Izuku Continued. "I have spoken with your parents. They will be here in a bit to pick you up." Izuku said begin to walk out the room. "W-wait why are you apologizing. Shouldn't the Mafia boss being apologizing?" Momo asked only for Izuku to chuckle. "Apologizes I haven't introduced myslef. I am Izuku Yagi also Known as the Blink killer. I run this Mafia." Izuku introduced himself as he walked out. "Boss Izumi is in danger." A voice from the speaker yelled. Momo blocked and izuku was gone.

That's where I'm leaving it off today I'll post tomorrow
Bye Bye