Chapter 8

Holy shit it's been a bit sorry bout that. So I'm back I've been busy getting my life in check. But I'm back

Last time

Y'all finally figured out how the mysterious figure was. Also found out what his power was.

This Time

Instead of cutting straight over to out Main character. Let's go to the yagi family really quick.

We see Izumi and toshi in the living room. Both looking down in sadness. "So Izuku killed people for me." Izumi asked. "Basically Izumi but listen Izumi. Izuku has been offered a chance of redemption. All we can do is hope he takes it." Toshi said looking down in shame that he let Izuku go down this path. "Izumi I have an offer for you." Toshi stated looking at his daughter. "What is it dad?" Izumi asked curiosily. "I want you to inherit my quirk." Toshi stated while buffing up to his hero form. "I'm sorry da- ALMIGHT YOURE MY DAD." Izumi was caught off guard. "Haha I AM HERE." Almight yelled. "Anyways Izumi will you accept my quirk and become the 9th user of one for all." Almight asked. "What is one of all exactly?" Izumi asked "My quirk Izumi you see before I became a hero I was also quirkless. But then I met your grandmother Nana Shimura. At the time she was the current holder of one for all. And she passed it down to me and now it's my turn to pass it down." Almight explain "SO IZUMI WILL YOU ACCEPT MY OFFER AND BECOME THE NINTH." Almight asked.  "Yes dad I accept your offer "

Now we cut to the MC

We see Izuku(Omni) looking down sad. "What do you mean you have no power over that reality?" Izuku(Time) asked. "I thought you were supreme God" Time continued. "Technically I'm the highest power there is. But there's one reality that's under a Different Power, I guess." Omni said. "Alright then is there anyway we can interfere with that Universe tho?" Time asked. "I've been looking, if I find I'll let you know. Anyways get out my realm please." Omni said as they faded out the realm.

"Izuku do you wanna explain what y'all were talking about." Momo said with that Innocent but murderous look. "Soooooo basically there's only one reality that an Izuku was born quirkless in I guess." Izuku tried explaining. But seeing that Momo was not happy with that explanation tried running. Only to be caught and drag away. Soon after Momo ran back out then Picked up Eri. And put her to bed.

Next morning (May his soul rest in peace. Press F to pay respect.)

In the morning we say Izuku walking out with an exhausted look . As he walked into the kitchen he started a pot of coffee. "Sleep sounds amazing" He mumbled. He had already started making Breakfast. Then it hit him "Momo Wake up the UA Entrance Exams are today! And if you want to eat before it you should wake up!" Izuku yelled through the house. A few minutes later Momo walked into the kitchen looking happy and energetic.

("FUCK YOU AUTHOR, SHE HAS ENERGY WHILE IM ON THE BRINK OF FALLING ASLEEP.") ((YOU MOTHER FUCKER DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HAVE TO PAY TO FIX THE FOURTH WALL))

ANYWAYS SKIP TO THE UA EXAMS. (Izuku left Eri with one of his most trusted "Employees")

So Izuku had sped through the written exam. Finishing it within record speeds with a perfect score. Now he's napping as he waits. Only for a Blue haired Bastard to approach and wake him up. "YOU SLEEPING, IF YOURE TRYING TO ENTER THE HERO COURSE YOU SHOULD BE AWAKE. SLEEPING DURING A PRESENATION. IF YOU WISH TO SLEEP LEAVE IMMEDI-" He was cut off by Izuku appearing besides him with a blade of his neck. "I'm sorry but last time I checked you didn't decide who enters and leaves. So if you don't mind I want to go back to sleep. And if your Sonic the hedgehog ripoff ass tries waking me up again. Trust me you'll have something in common with Rengoku from demon slayer. Don't test me bitch." Izuku said as he lowered the blade and vanished back to his spot.

And a few minutes later he went to his field. How did he know he read the future. As the gates open Izuku shot in with speeds faster then the eye could see. As everyone else entered they were met with the sight of rusted scraps of metal. Pieces of metal everywhere. "What happened here?" Students where asking. "Mr Present Mic the robots are already destroyed." A student spoke up. "That's not right. They were fine a few seconds ago. Give me a second." Present Mic said as he called someone. "Principal Nezu, The bots in area B are destroyed already. If you could like into that please." Mic said as he ended the call.

Now we cut to the observation deck. Which contained Almighty, Eraserhead, Nezu, The recommended students and a few other teachers and staff.

"Well apparently the bots in Area B are destroyed." Nezu said as he looked at the love footage of Area B. Only for Momo to point something out. "There looks to be a person laying there Principal Nezu." Momo said and Nezu zoomed the camera in. "You seem to be correct miss Yaoyorozu. Let us zoom in on him." Nezu said with a grin. As the camera zoomed in. We see Izuku sleeping in a throne made of the robot pieces. "Well looks like mister yagi accepted my offer." Nezu smirked while holding his hand out towards Eraserhead. "Damnit here Nezu." Eraserhead handed Nezu 20 USD. "That's izuku." Shoka Todoroki said in shock. "No way it can't be" Shoto Todoroki said. "Nezu call him in now." Toshi said calmly. "Alright Toshi." Nezu then called Mic and a second later Mic was sent through several walls. "IF YOU TRY WAKING ME UP AGAIN I WILL AGED YOU TO INFINITY." Izuku yelled he was not having it. Then he went to the observation deck.

Okay hopefully I keep my motivation this time around. Bye bye