Chapter 9

Hello it's been quite some time since I did anything with this. So let's just get into it as usual.

Last time.

Izuku has absolutely demolished the Entrance Exams. And then proceeded to nap on a throne made of the scraps of the robots.

This time

"Could Izuku Yagi come up to the observation deck?" Present Mic's voice echoed through the testing Area.

"Wait Izuku Yagi as in the blink killer!" One student yelled out

"Wait He's here!" Another yelled

"Oh God we need to hide!" One more yelled

"Why would we hide! I can take him on no problem!" An arrogant blonde yelled

The area broke out into pure panic. With Izuku watching it from his throne with clear annoyance. Suddenly students began passing out and a pink gas was in the air.

"Now, Now students I know you're eager~ But you need to rest for now." Midnight spoke while walking towards Izuku. Her hips swayed, body shaking with every step.

"Now Izuku Yagi let us go to the observation deck. Maybe after we can go somewhere just the two of us~" Midnight purred out in a seductive way.

In The Observation Deck

In the Observation Deck sat all of UA's staff. Along with the recommendation students. The door opened and walked in Izuku and Midnight.

"Principal Nezu I've brought him." Midnight Announced

Momo's glare was very clear so was Shoka's. Both of the two had a deadly glare in their eyes.

"Oh good midnight you may sit." Nezu said as he turned in his chair multiple times.

"Izuku how are you doing my favorite Nephew?" Nezu asked with a smile.

"I'm doing fine just- *Yawn* very tired." Izuku's voice sounded tired as hell.

(Wait a damn minute) Izuku thought and snapped his fingers and time froze. He simply floated into the air and slept for a few hours.

When Izuku awoke he floated back down to where he stood where he had before.

"With a snap of my fingers and a flick of my wrist, Times moves as it is my bitch." Izuku rhymed and time began moving.

"I see you took up my offer!" Nezu spoke rather excited.

"Indeed I had a few requests if you would." Izuku said sliding a piece of paper to Nezu.

"Oh all of these are easy enough Nephew. As long as you help me take over the world one day!" Nezu said with a very Excited grin.

Izuku snapped his fingers and fast-forwarded time an hour

Izuku and Momo had just gotten to the Yaoyorozu estate.

"Daddy!!!!! Mommy!!!!" Eri Yelled out while running towards them. Izuku and Momo ran towards and hugged her.

They were quite literally the perfect family.

Izuku and Momo entered the housing. Told Momo's parents how the UA exams went.

Now yet another time skip deliveried by Izuku.

Izuku, Momo, and Eri arrived to UA for the first day an hour before school started. Izuku had sat there next to Momo minding his own business with Eri in his lap. Till some approached him.