Chapter 6

Hello

Last time

Last time it had been a week since Izuku gave the order for Overhaul's execution. We saw it had made the News. Izuku had become a father to Eri. Then Izuku had a meeting with the Yaoyorozu family and Izuku and Momo are now gonna be married as soon as they're both 16.

Chapter 6
The Reveal and UA?

It's The very next. Izuku had cooked breakfast for Momo and Eri who were still asleep. 'Lets hope Orchimaru didn't leak too much information.' Izuku thought with a look of concern. As he got to the room were Momo was sleeping. He opened the door and brought her breakfast. "Yaoyorozu wake up." Izuku said softly shaking her. As Momo woke up. "Morning" she said. "And what did we talk about yesterday Izuku." She spoke in a stern tone. "That I should call you Momo because we're soon to married." Izuku rolled his eyes while speaking. "Did you just roll your eyes at Me Mist-?" Momo asked in a very threatening tone. Only to be cut off by her phone ringing. "Let me take this really quick." She said answering the phone "Good morning Father. What is it that you need?" Momo greeted in sweet voice. "Alright father I'll be right out." Momo said while hanging up the phone. "My parents are outside. I'll be taking this" She said taking the plate of Izuku's hand. "And I'll have to be going. Let's do this again." She said as she ran out.

Time Skip a few hours

"Snowball what's this show about?" Izuku asked in pain. As he was watching Dora the explorer with Eri. "Dora Goes an adventure every episode." That's all Eri said in the most adorable way. Izuku quickly pulled his phone out and snapped a picture

 Izuku quickly pulled his phone out and snapped a picture

Not my image

This is the picture he took

Only for the time with his daughter to be interrupt. "Boss! The heroes are outside the base! Demanding us to Surrender!" A low member in the Mafia yelled running in. Izuku slowed time to about where he's faster than sound. He quickly brought Eri out with him. After all, all was to plan.

As Izuku got outside with his villain Outfit on. He saw the heroes around the area. "Flame hero Endeavor, The Symbol of Peace All might, Rabbit hero Mirko, and some more. What can I do for you?" Izuku said clapping as he walked into the open. "WE WANT YOU TO SURRENDER." All might yelled. "Oh please I Won't allow you to touch me. After all I think the chimura has an offer for me." Izuku said with a smirk as Nezu walked forward. "Indeed I have an offer. You reveal who you are and depending on who you are I'll have multiple options for you." Nezu Spoke with confidence. "You speak as if you've won. But fine Chimura I'll take the offer." Izuku said beginning to reach for his mask. 'All is going according to plan.' Izuku thought as his hand grip his mask and shattered it. "N-no way You were at the house When I left 5 minutes ago." All might stuttered. "You know him All Might?" A random hero Said confused. "My name Is Izuku Yagi, The son of All might and Telekinic." Izuku said taking a step forward. "I-Izuku w-why are you doing this? Why be a villain?" Toshi yelled questioning.

"Why do I do this. You of all people should know that. I'm more of a hero then most. I do this for those who are thrown to the side like trash in this world. The Quirkless, those who were deemed villains by their Quirks, and those who are considered freaks. I do this for all those people who Heroes failed to protect. I managed to Protect Izumi from the harm of this world with the Mafai. This Mafai took out anyone who even threatened her. Anyone who bullied anyone weak in that school were taken out. I've done all that needs to be done in order to make a new World. One where I can raise my daughter and other future children in Peace. While you've caught villains, I've saved those who thought they were weak, those who thought they were worthless. I provided them a home. Did I cause harm to heroes, no I did not, none of my Mafai did. I only killed the stains on society. I've become what those who are hopeless need. The one being that will protect them, the one who provided for them and most importantly the a shield for them. Those who are to pick on the weak deserve death it's the only thing coming for them." Izuku Ranted letting his emotions out.

Suddenly Mirko jumped and was about to Axe kick him. "Noo! Mirko stop you can't beat him and he has a child in his arms." All Might yelled. Trying to stop her. Only for Izuku to vanish with Eri and appear before the heroes. "The Adorable bunny tries to jump in for the attack. But the prey can't be the predator." Izuku taunted Mirko. "Mirko if you would kindly stop. I still have an offer to offer." Nezu Spoke Kindly but coldly. Mirko instantly froze up. "Looks like the adorable bunny fall ever further on the food chain." Izuku Smirked. Only to Bunked on the head by Eri. "Papa Be nice to the nice Bunny lady." Eri pouted.

Then a slit second later Izuku was curled into a ball in a corner. "Nooo My own Daughter Turned against me. They grow up so fast." Izuku cried in the corner.

Nezu then cleared his throat and Izuku was back over there. "So what's this offer Mr Chimura?" Izuku asked already knowing what it is. "How bout you become a student at UA next year?" Nezu said cheerfully

And that were this chapter ends

Will Izuku join the hero course or will he escape? Find out next time

Bye
Bye
Now