Chapter 6: The date that never happened

It was Monday again. Yesterday I spent the entire day with Kitty shopping around Seoul. There were so many cool items to get and cute clothes! Here's some clothes I got!

 There were so many cool items to get and cute clothes! Here's some clothes I got!

I'm thinking to wear the pink set for my date with Noah. Kitty also updated me about her living situation with Dae, Min Ho and Q.

Conversation yesterday!

"Wait, wouldn't you get caught though?" I asked.

"This is the only way!" She explained.

"No, you could move in with Mae and I."

I watched as Kitty was deep in thought.

"You do have a point." "You know what, I'll move to your dorm instead!"

"Yay!"

So yeah, now Kitty lives with Mae and I.

I headed to my first class which was English which I finished my project early, like always! I love staying on top of my schoolwork!

"Miss Collins, I'm extremely impressed with your ability to write." Professor Lee commented.

"Thanks so much professor!" I said happily.

"I'm going to give you an enrichment project to do since you're far ahead of almost everyone in the class." He continued.

"I'll get started on it!" I said as I walked back to my seat.

Korean was still really tough but I was meeting up with Min Ho for more Korean classes so I should be fine, right?

After lunch, I had chemistry with Min Ho, again.

He's seriously everywhere.

"People are saying that you're going on a date with Noah Clark." He said without any eye contact with me. It sounded like he was mad.

"Guess they're right." I answered as I sat down and started taking out my stuff.

"He's a player and it going to break your heart." "You should be with someone better." He turned his head to look at me and we made eye contact.

A minute later we were still staring at each other. I could feel my cheeks burning so I quickly turned but stole a glance at him and he was also blushing! Probably not though, it was pretty humid in class.

"Who can I be with then?" I pressed.

"Someone who respects you." "Who defends you." "Who's just better." He stated in his British accent.