Chapter 13: Jealousy jealousy

"Wake the fuck up Y/N!" Mae yelled at me as she jumped from my bed to her bed repeatedly. The one night I actually get a good nights sleep had to be ruined.

"What is it?" I groaned, covering my eyes from the bright light with my pillow.

"We were going to the beach with Kitty and Q and Min Ho and Noah?" Mae said.

"Huh?" "When did we plan that?" I asked.

"Seriously Y/N?" "We literally planned that last night."

We did? How come I don't remember anything at all.

"Alright I guess." "Wait." I sat up straight and stared at Mae. "Min Ho is coming?"

"Uhh yeah?" "You were the one who invited him." She continued.

"That was definitely not me-." But before I could even finish my sentence Mae shoved my phone at my face.

Crap.

"Maybe I was sleepy and you did it for me!" I accused.

"Now why would I want the person who dumped me to come?" Mae defended herself.

"True, but you never know!"

"Just stop Y/N and hurry the heck up, we're supposed to leave in 20 minutes."

"Ok ok!"

Just then, the door opened and Kitty appeared.

"Who's excited to head out the beach on a beautiful sunny day?" She sang.

"It's too early for this." I mumbled.

"Guys we are going to have the best time ever!" "Think about it, at the beach there'll be so many cute guys." Kitty continued.

"Unlike you, we are both taken." Mae reminded her.

"Wait Kitty, your finally over Dae?" I asked confusedly.

"I'm not but we are going to try since he told me that he was actually dating Yuri." Kitty told us.

"Dang I'm sorry Kit." I said.

"It's fine, but he's also coming to the beach with Yuri so I'll be forced to look at them." Kitty complained.

"Oof." Mae said.

"Out guys, I'm going to change." I shoved them out and quickly locked the door.

I decided to wear a floral bikini with a cute cover up which is a crochet sweater. And matched it with white crocs. Not a super big fan of crocs but it's comfy so why not. I also brought a tote bag and filled it up with sunscreen, a towel, sunglasses, my purse and my laptop in case if I want to binge-watch the summer I turned pretty. I'm absolutely in love with Jeremiah. He's so cute. #TeamJeremiah

I also applied some makeup and quickly braided my hair to 2 braids.

"Finally your done." Mae said enthusiastically.

"Let's go!" Kitty said excitedly.

We ended up walking since none of us had our driver license and the beach was only about a 10 minute walk.

We we arrived, I saw Min Ho and Q in their swim trunks. Where's Noah? I thought to myself. He's probably just late. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Dae and Yuri taking pictures.

"Y/N, Kitty and Mae you guys made it!" Q said cheerfully as he walked over to us with Min Ho.

"Of course, wouldn't miss it for the world." I replied.

"This girl right here literally forgot." Mae pointed at me while laughing.

"Shut up." I mouthed and nudged her playfully.