Chapter 17: Sorry

I like you.

That's what Min Ho just said to me. I still couldn't believe it. I just sat there in awe and shook.

"Please say something." He pleaded.

I started to panic, because what do I even say? "Sorry I like you but I can't be with you because of threats haha." Like no! That sounds so pathetic.

"But I heard you tell Q that you didn't like me." I told him without looking at him.

"No no Y/N, the truth is, I've liked you for a while now." "I just tried to lie to myself and that I don't have feelings like that for anybody but I do for you."

"You probably don't like me at all or anything, but I just needed to get those words out after holding them in for so long." He continued.

I didn't even know how to answer. I quickly looked at him and he seemed super sincere and not sarcastic at all.

I guess I have to lie. I am so going to regret this.

"I'm so sorry Min Ho, but.." I turned away quickly so he won't face me and started to get up.

"I can't do this right now." I silently said before walking away rapidly.

I can't believe I just hurt him. Just today I've broken 2 guy's hearts. I'm a jerk. But no, if I did confess that I liked him, it wouldn't work out.

I quickly ran into my dorm room and ignored Kitty and Mae. I walked straight into my room and slammed the door shut.

"UGHHHH." I yelled into the pillow.

*Door opens*

"Y/N?" Said Mae and Kitty, both sitting next to me as I cried into the pillow.

"What's wrong?"

"Everything!" I yelled. Why did I say that? Why Y/N why? I'm so fucking dumb.

"Is it something between you and Min Ho?" Asked Kitty.

"Obviously." I rolled my eyes.

"Tell us." Mae says calmly.

I sat up straight.

"Well go on!"

"I messed up big time." I muttered.

"Please stop telling us that and just tell us?" Demanded Kitty impatiently.

One thing I've noticed about Kit is that she's quite impatient in a way.

"Fine, he confessed his feelings for me-" I started but was immediately interrupted.

"OMG!" Yells Mae and Kitty as they both started jumping up and down.

"I'm literally the best matchmaker, I literally knew it!" Praised Kitty.

"But." "I sort of rejected him?" I said quietly.

"NO." Mae screamed in defeat.

"What the actual hell Y/N?" Kitty groaned.

"I panicked ok!" "Now he probably thinks I don't like him when I really really do." I confessed.

"Phew, at least you do like him, I was thinking for a second that you actually didn't like him." Mouthed Mae and Kitty looked relieved.

"What do I do though?" "I- I like him but I don't think I can jump into a relationship with him after just breaking up with Noah." I admitted.

"Girl, if your not feeling ready, it's fine." "We get it." "But you have to explain to Min Ho or else he's going to receive the wrong info and go make out with someone else or something." Kit told me.