Chapter 22: Min Ho's Madness Party (pt.2)

Min Ho's perspective:
My entire night was ruined. Things didn't feel the same anymore. I wanted to get the hell out of here. Away from Y/N, from everyone. I was still frozen in the empty room, trying not to cry. I felt super mad, but mostly sad. I walked out of the empty room and went back into the party, hoping to find Chloe.

After looking for a while, I saw her with her friends, laughing and having the fruity cocktails my party came with. Chloe's face instantly lit up when she saw me coming over.

"Hey Min Ho!" "I was wondering where you were!" She had on a gorgeous silver dress, really short but somehow elegant.

I smiled lightly and wrapped my arm around her. "Hello pretty, I was just getting some errands done."

Her friends around her and Chloe started giggling.

"We'll leave you two to it." Her friends told us before winking at Chloe and left.

Chloe wrapped her hands in mine, still giggling.

"I can't believe we're together." She whispered quietly.

"Me too." I agreed. "How was our date last night for you?" I asked.

I had planned a picnic next to a small lake, and after we sat in the grass and stared at the beautiful sunset. It was pleasantly romantic and I had actually enjoyed myself. For once, I didn't think about Y/N. Chloe and I were chatting about everything, school, friends, our own troubles. It was fun to talk to her.

She smiled. "It was perfect." "No one's ever been that nice to me before, thank you." She seemed to be very happy.

"You're welcome, Chlo." Chloe smiled at the new nickname I gave her, and snuggled against me.

We stayed in a hug for a couple of minutes before she said. "Let's go to the dance floor!" And pulled me next to her while walking to the center of the room.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Yuri starting to DJ. She had done this annually at my party along side Julianna, who unfortunately didn't come back to K.I.S.S for this semester. I wonder why because she has always loved coming to this school and hanging out with Yuri. Maybe something had happened between the two of them.

We made our way to the dance floor and I watched Chloe start to dance to the trendy music. I didn't really dance so I just watched her. She could dance so well effortlessly, and it was entertaining. She then called her friends over and they all started to dance in sync.

Chlo noticed that I was staring.

"Dance with me!" She yelled on top of the loud music.

I shook my head. "Nah, dancing is not my thing really."

She pouted. "Come on!" She gestured me and started to teach me some simple moves. I laughed since I could tell how hard she was trying for me to dance so I will do it, For her.

She clapped her hands loudly, whistling. "Damn your good Min Ho."

I laughed it off. "Your better." It was true, she took dance lessons ever since she was 5. It was her dream to become a professional dancer.

*Everybody wants to rule the world starts to play*

People around us started to make out with their boyfriends/girlfriends.

Did I want to kiss her? I didn't know.

Before I could decide what to do..

Chloe inched closer to me and started to kiss me. I was kind of blacked out, so I didn't remember feeling much. However I kissed her back, putting my fingers in her long hair, closing my eyes and trying to not imagine who I actually wanted to kiss, since I was with Chloe, not her. We continued making out until I heard the music stop. I could feel everyone lookup to the stage with two infuriated faces of... Principal Lim and Professor Lee.