Chapter 18: A mischievous plan

This chapter is going to be narrated by our very own Mae Tang. Here are some recaps on her personality:
She's a total badass
Y/N and Kitty's roommate
Dating Carter (a druggie)
Hates parties but loves Min Ho's annual Madness Party
Trying to get Y/N and Min Ho together but not forcing them since she's on her best friend's side

"Mae!" Yelled Y/N at me in the cafeteria. I groaned.

Ever since Min Ho confessed to her and all that shit happened, Y/N's been feeling really down and not focusing as hard at her studies.

I walked towards her and sat down with my tray.

"Mae I can't believe I got a B!" "I've literally never gotten anything below an A-!" She cried as she lifted her math paper in my face.

"Poor you, I told you to stop thinking about Min Ho." I said lightly, but she was already distracted.

I peered over to what she was staring at and rolled my eyes. It was none other than Min Ho, who was sitting across from us at his table. There were tons of girls around him and they were all laughing. I could feel Y/N fuming up inside her.

I gave her a quick pat on the back. "Y/N it's okay." When she didn't answer, I turned her head towards me.

"Your Y/N Collins, even if he did move on, you can too!" I said cheerfully.

"Who could ever get over him?"

"Me." I answered shortly.

"How did you get over him?"

I sat deeper into my chair. "I just realized that he wasn't the right type for me, he's just the typical player who breaks people's hearts." "I told myself that he wasn't worth it and that focusing on myself at the time was honestly the best choice."

"But he's the first guy I've actually genuinely loved." "Remember all the other guys?" "All I did was make out with them."

"I'll help you get pass this Y/N." "Tip number one, stop thinking about him and focus on yourself, including your grades."

"How can I focus when all I'm thinking about in my head 24/7 is Min Ho?"

"Uhh, we can always find a new guy!" I scrolled on Instagram and pulled out a couple of attractive guys at K.I.S.S. "Here, look at this guy." I pointed at Damon (black hair and light green eyes) "He could definitely become a model if he keeps this up!" I joked but Y/N didn't say anything and stared at the photo.

"Nah, not my type." She returned my phone and stared at her full plate.

"Umm, what about Kaden?" "He has dirty blonde curled hair and oh my gosh those baby blue eyes." "They look like the ocean!" I felt like I'm swooning over him.

"Hey stop falling for him, you have a boyfriend." She peered at my phone and started laughing.

"That looks like a rip-off Jeremiah Fisher but not even nearly as hot as him."

"I know that dumbo, but he's been doing drugs and just seems kind sketchy."

"Plus, you gotta stop with your obsession with Jeremiah Fisher, he's a fictional character." I groaned.

"What ever, the actor is so hot." "If you don't like your boyfriend then just break up with him, it's that easy." She shrugged.

"He's sweet though and a great kisser."

Y/N turned her head towards me and smirked.

"What?" I laughed as I was saying so.

"It's just that I want to make sure that your happy in this relationship and that Carter is treating you right."