Chapter 23: Shocking News

"Yuri?" I repeated her name. Kitty nodded slightly.

"I knew it!" I was so proud of myself, I started dancing around in circles.

"You think that's good that it's Yuri and not Dae?" Kitty asked.

I thought hard since I wanted to give Kitty my absolute honest answer.

"I mean, I guess it's kind of shocking that you had a sex dream about the girl who literally stole your man but uh, I'm happy for this new version of you."

"I can't believe I'm into girls, I never knew that before."

I smiled. "Well that's why you came here right?" "To learn new things about yourself."

Kitty agreed. "I'm glad I told you Y/N but please don't tell anyone for now."

"My lips are sealed." I did an imitation of me locking my lips with an invisible key.

Kitty laughed. "Your the best."

"Nah but thanks babes."

Just then, the door, interrupting Kitty's and I's moment, typical.

"Hope I'm not interrupting you guys but we have detention." Q announced, with Min Ho trailing behind, mumbling something under his mouth.

I groaned. "When?" "And yeah, you did interrupt our moment but it's fine I guess."

"Today." Replied Min Ho quickly, having an ice roller on his face and rubbing it in circles.

"What the hell, why?" Kitty asked.

That was a pretty fucking stupid question.

"Hello?" "We got caught yesterday." I responded, rolling my eyes on the ground.

"Did we all?" Kitty asked again.

Q nodded.

"How the fuck did I get caught?" I asked myself.

"Er, so while I was carrying you away, Principal Lim was also outside, writing students names and she saw us so." Q shot me an apologetic look.

I shook it off. "It's fine Q, not your fault." I rolled my eyes but at Min Ho this time.

He stared blankly back. "My fault?" "You think it's my fault?"

"Well you were the one who hosted this party." I mumbled that but it kind of was facts. He technically was the one who started it.

"I'm sorry for trying to get everyone to enjoy a delightful party." Min Ho hissed sarcastically.

"Can you guys not?" Kitty sighed, face palming her face.

"Agree, this is getting really old." Q says with a face.

"Guys this is not an entertaining show!" "If you want, go to the circus or something." I scoffed, trying to pick off an annoying hangnail which won't fricking come off.

They really thought Min Ho and I were entertaining people, welp, sorry to disappoint y'all.

"In case if you forgot, we're all forced to head to detention so as much as Kitty and I want to, we can't." Q reminded us.

"I'm still not fully woken yet." I yawned, trying to stretch. I was so exhausted even though all I did was pass out and got Q to carry me. I wonder why.

"Y/N, let's go, we have to change out of our dresses." Kitty said, trying to fix her dress a little since it was slightly too big on her.

Right, I still had my sparkly dress on. I glanced at it and then saw my heels as well.