Chapter 2

(This picture DOES NOT belong to me. Credits to whoever made this cause this is hilarious) 

Y/N's POV:

It's morning. Since it's early July, the sky is still dark and the moon is still visible. It's 6:43, as my clock says. Weird, how I woke up at 6. I slept at 10 because I kept re-watching the video that I made with Mike. Oh, Mike! Mike Mike Mike... Ok now I sound mentally insane. I'll stop.

I have to go to work at 7:30, so I have 10 minutes to screw around, and 20 minutes to get ready. I put on an outfit that I usually wore to the antique store, and I got my little bag ready with my phone, wallet, keys, and a water bottle. I hung my bag beside the door where my coats hung as well, and I made myself breakfast and a quick drink. After eating (food of choice), and drinking (drink of choice) it was finally 7:08, close to 7:10. I quickly got my bag, put on my shoes, and locked the door. I went through the elevator, and into the lobby. I quickly checked if I had everything, and I finally started to walk.

I have a car, but the shop is 10 minutes away, so I just wanted to walk. I need to get my exercise! It was a busy day, with people blocking me from passing them as I walked on the sidewalk. I was confused at first, but it was just because there was a big sale at (store of choice). While I walked through the mob of people, I noticed that the moon was now less visible than before, and the sun is seen in the East, slowly rising from behind a couple of buildings. I like sunrises, they are very peaceful to look at... unless there's people blocking your view. Then it doesn't really hit that hard than if you were alone on a hill listening to music. THAT would hit hard.

I finally got to the antique store, (name of choice), where the old woman that ran the store was observing a piece that had dropped to the floor.

"Oh hello dear!" The old woman says. She looks at the floor, to another piece that has dropped. "There's been a piece that's fallen to the floor. I don't have much back strength honey. Could you grab it for me?" 

"Of course!" I walk around a few shelves, and beside the old woman. I pick it up for her and I drop it in her hand.

"Thank you sweetheart." She then turns to walk towards the counter. "Unpack your things and get started by cleaning shelf 12 please."

"On it!" I replied. I bring my purse to the back, and I lay it on a table, with a name tag that lays on the table with my name.

The old woman's name is Denise, and she's been the manager of this store for 30 years. 32, to be exact. She has short, curly grey hair and an elegant purple and black dress. She has told me that both her shoes and dress cost $250. So much money she must've had to afford that much of a dress. I can't even afford rent sometimes, and she's walking around with almost $300 dress and shoes on. That's almost $600! My gosh! Even couldn't even afford that! But, i'm not buying any $600 dresses and shoes anytime soon, especially with a job of just getting $10 an hour. 

I quickly started on shelf 12, by taking off a vintage gymnast figurine, which looks about 30-40 years old. I placed it on a stool beside me. I always keep a stool beside me, so it's easier to get figurines beside me instead of bending down on the ground. Work smarter, not harder as my Mom always said. I kept taking off figurines, one by one. Then, it would be time to dust. Maybe I should get another stool... there's so many!!

M's POV:

I'm in the park, sitting on the swing. I know, very childish. But, I've been thinking about Zoey. I miss Zoey. A LOT. I wish Mal never came back, never! I'm fine with all the others; Manitoba, Vito, Svetlana, and even Chester! No matter HOW grumpy he is. I just want Mal to disappear forever and never come back, like he should've before! I don't know how they all came back, though! Really! All I did was hit my head... With a very hard box. It sounds weird, but that's what happened! Then, things started to spiral out of control when CHESTER CAME. I hit my back on the side of the table, and Chester came out. Then, when Zoey and I were watching the Olympics, a GYMNAST came on screen, and of course Svetlana bursted out. And finally, I accidentally hit my head on a very low ceiling in the basement, and Mal came out. I don't know what happened, but once I came back into control, Zoey seemed frightened. But, apart from everything, I blame MAL. He is the absolute WORST. I lost my only love, and just to a dumb alter. I HATE HIM!