Chapter 9

(Authors note: I'm sorry that this was such a short chapter! I took my chances and decided that I was going to write in school, which was definitely a bad idea. When I come home, I am going to work on chapter 10. Trust me, it will be a LONG chapter. Also, this will be a chapter about parents. There will be both the mom AND dad, just to let you know. If you are sensitive about the topic of parents, or you have lost a loved one, then you may skip this chapter. Not a lot will happen in this, so skipping this part won't affect the story. Thank you <3)

Y/N's POV:

We get in the elevator, thoughts racing into my mind. I tried to keep a serious face, but I kept muttering 'Oh my god' under my breath. My bestie eventually noticed, as they turned their head in concern.

"Hey, calm down girly." They give me a reassuring pat on the shoulder. 

"....Thank you. It's just... My parents! This guy is the same guy that chased me down for almost 4 blocks in my neighbourhood, and he's going after my parents!"

"I understand, I really do... But you have to at least think straight!!"

"....ok..." 

"Good."

The elevator door then opens, as we rush out. My bestie starts the car, as I quickly jump inside. I didn't even bother to buckle. I was just concerned at this moment.

As B/N drives, I fiddle with my fingers. I look out the window, as other cars, motorcycles, and trucks pass by. I was genuinely scared. And it's not just  because of seeing him chase me, but what he did on the show. I mean, you saw what he did on episode 5! When the moon turned everyone the opposite, he almost bashed Zoey's head when they were thinking on how to cross the bridge. And, on episode 12, when Gwen was trying to find a painting of Chris, and Mal almost killed her by kicking a pillar to Chris' "cottage", making all that rubble fall on her! Also, unrelated, but that is NOT a cottage, I definitely agree with Courtney.

After a LONG drive, we finally got to my parents' house. We walked through the gate, and we knocked on the door. My bestie looked around, noticing the garden, lawn chairs and a colourful umbrella. There were fairy lights that wrapped around poles, and they were really pretty.

"The garden is pretty, even at night." My bestie says softly.

"Yeah, the fairy lights really light up the whole place." I replied. I give them a warm smile.

"Wow, you're smiling. That's the first glimpse of genuine happiness instead of being terrified for your parents' life in a while!"

"Oh shut up....." After a bit of silence, I speak up again in a low voice. "...ok your right."

"Of course I'm right, dummy!" B/N then slaps me in the back of the head.

"Ow!"

"Heh, dummy."

After a few minutes, the door finally opens. There she was, my mom, standing right in front of me. Not hurt. At all. I exhale with relief.

"Finally, you're here! How long did it take to visit your soon-to-be-dead mother! Hehe, just joking, hello sweetie." My mom then kisses me on the cheek. 

"Hello, mom." I say with a smile.

"Hello Mrs. L/N."

"Hello! Nice to see you again B/N. You two, come inside! Make yourself at home. I have hot chocolate."

"Isn't it fall...?" I asked. 

"There's always time to drink hot chocolate!" She says with a smile, then she walks inside.

All of us laughed and drank our hot chocolate. It was a nice moment. Dad eventually came home from hanging out with his friends, and we all watched some Netflix. Everything was perfect. We looked out the window to see if Mal was there, and he was nowhere to be found. Thank goodness! 

We eventually went home, a smile plastered on my face. I should definitely see them more often. I chilled at B/N's apartment, and I slept without any worries.

........

But... there was something that was.... off.

Something was bothering me, definitely.

It was a subtle hint that someone was watching me.

No, that would be weird.... We're in an apartment, after all....

The 15th floor.

That's way  to high.

No..... That's impossible....

He's not watching me, right?

I mean, I'm just being paranoid.

He's not that  much of an idiot to go climbing a 20 story building!

Or..... Is he?

I mean, he was unstoppable. Duncan said it himself.

He was in Juvie.

That's prison.

Aparently, he was bad news.

Even Duncan was scared of him. 

It's fine.

He's not here.

...

Is he..?

(WC: 746)