Chapter 6

Y/N's POV:

Staying with my bestie isn't so bad. Right now, they are outside getting groceries, so right now I decided to just watch TV or something. I heard they had Wii sports, but I can't find the remote. Sp, maybe later we can play. I clicked on the latest video of (Youtuber), and decided to watch to pass the time. I requested for (chips) and (drink) because we're all out... Sadly. Well, that isn't as big of a crisis as dealing with a psychotic maniac who's out to kill me. So, I'd rather wait for (chips) then deal with him.

I was watching, until I got a text from... Mike. Or Mal. Mike and Mal? Ugh, I don't even know anymore! Either way, I decided to open the DM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike_01: Hello Y/N! I came by your work place, but you weren't there. Someone else was working! Where are you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He came. To my work place. Mike. At my work place. Wow, he really does like to hang out with me. I thought that he would only hang out with me because I looked pathetic and that he thought I had no friends. Well, whatever. I can't keep him waiting! I quickly replied to the message, which turned into a whole conversation. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N: i have one thing to say. mal.

Mike_01: Oh no...

Y/N: yeah, oh no. you need to control your little friend, because he almost attacked me yesterday.

Mike_01: Oh my! I'm so sorry...

Y/N: its not your fault, Mike. you dont have to apologise.

Mike_01: Ok... but i still feel very bad. I really do.

Y/N: its ok, rly...

Mike_01: Alright... If you say so. Anyways, where are you?

Y/N: im at my besties house. gotta stay low from mal, yknow?

Mike_01: Reasonable. Well, where's your friends place?

Y/N: (Address of friends apartment)

Mike_01: Alright, thanks!

Y/N: no problem dude. well, cya.

Mike_01: See ya!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that went well. Lets hope that Mal forgets that texting exists, and that he never sees that text. There's no way that Mal would ever find me. Never! Well, I hope... But, in my heart, I know that Mike is Mike, and him texting right now was him alone. NOT MAL. It couldn't! But... what if?

ML's POV:

What. An. Idiot. Leaking her only safe space... To me. The idiocy is almost laughable. Oh wait, it is. But, I'll keep the laughter for later. I want to see this Y/N... find her... and make her life a living HELL. If I can't be in control in Mike's head, then he can NEVER have a good life! He ruined mine by trying to erase me, so why should I go nice on that idiot? Once I find Y/N... and ruin her friendship with Mike, then he will have NO ONE. That will give him a reason to put me in control. Why would anyone live if everyone is constantly hating on them? Calling them names or ignoring them? With that, I will be in full control, and NO ONE WILL GET IN MY WAY!