Chapter 4

Y/N's POV:

It's been 5 hours. Last time I talked with Mike, it was 11 am. Now, it's 3pm. Denise let me go home early, and I was happy about that. Now, I could tell (bestie name) about what happened today.

I got on my bed after a nice warm bath, still in my (colour) robe. I'm too lazy to change right now. I just texted them right away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N: hey bestie

Arson>>: ?

Y/N: you wanted me to tell you about what happened right??

Arson>>: OMG

Arson>>: I FORGOT

Arson>>: YES TELL ME LMAO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I told (bestie name) about what happened. They love hearing these kinds of spicy things, so I ended up texting her for longer than I expected. I thought I'd be there for only an hour, but guess how long I was there? FIVE HOURS. FIVE! I was a little unhappy, but at least I told them about what happened. They were really happy, especially since I haven't talked to them in a week because of hard working hours. Oh, I forgot to mention. Speaking of work, I decided that I was going to look for more places to work at. I need to make more money to pay off the rent... So, this weekend I decided that I was going to find a job. I'll take absolutely anything! If watching paint dry gets me money, I'll do that too. I'll do whatever it takes to get money... well, that sounded weird when I said that, huh? Not everything, of course. I mean... ok you know what I mean!

Since the time I texted (bestie name) was 3pm, and I was on for 5 hours, that means that I was on until... 8?! I didn't even check the time while I was texting them! Well, since it's 8, I might as well sleep... just kidding! I'll watch a bit of Netflix... and then I'll go to sleep.

(4 hours later)

ok... now it's 12 in the morning. 12:57, to be exact. well, technically it's 1am. Oh god... ITS 1AM!!! I got work this morning at 7:30! I can't sleep, or else I'll be waking up at 10... ok, screw it! I'll take a 6 hour nap, that way when I wake up it'll be close to work time. Then, I'll change, grab my stuff, and go to Starbucks for food and coffee instead of making them at home. Ok, good. I have a plan. Why am I stressing?! Maybe it's because this has never happened to me before... ugh whatever! I'll just go to sleep. Goodnight world! Or, should I say good morning... good morning-night! Whatever! 

ML's POV:

Being in Mike's body is so boring. Doesn't he have a girlfriend to tend to? Oh wait, never mind.  She's gone. You should be happy Mike. That girl... ugh, she was such a BRAT. Finally she's gone... and it's all thanks to me.

I decided to get out of the house and look around. Who knows, maybe I'll find Y/N roaming the streets... somehow. It's... 12:57, so probably not. But, I'll take my chances. Plus, I think I saw a certain "green-haired Juvie boy" lurking around a few moments before... better go pay him a visit. 

I walked around. It was raining, so putting my hair up like Mike was no use. Mike didn't even have an umbrella at his house... what an idiot. So, I grabbed a grey hoodie from when I was in the house and put the hood on so I didn't get so wet. It was wet and cold outside, but I didn't care. I needed to find that Punk boy sooner or later. If I was him... where would I be...? I would be in an alleyway... yes, that's perfect. The natural habitat for that gross animal.