Chapter 10

(After all these years... I finally got the motivation to write. This'll be a short chapter to warm you guys up for more. Love yall, and enjoy <3)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

It's been 2 weeks since the incident. I was able to go home and relax without anyone getting in the way. Mike has been normal, sending me texts like 'You are a good friend', 'I'm happy you're my friend', friend friend friend.... It's all nice, but.... Something's off. Like, very. Hope he's not on like.... Drugs or something. That'll be a mess.

Speaking of messes, I've been online for the past few days. I'm tired, and I've gotten a small break off of work. I've installed Tinder. Now, before you say anything.... Yes, I know it's bad, but.... I'm not going to be dating Mike anytime soon. He's a coo-coo, and I don't want a coo-coo as a boyfriend. So.... Let's take a chance and find a few matches! 

"Not you, not you, not you... Ew.... What the heck is that... No... Nope.... Pass..." I kept muttering to myself as I continued swiping past every single guy and girl. No one to my liking. I jumped when I suddenly got a new message. Oh great, it's the weirdo.

"You are such a great friend I love you..." I say quietly. I groan as I roll to my side. All I reply with is 'Thanks!'. I'm purposefully being dry. I don't need the weird obsession over me being a great friend right now. All i want is a god damn....

"MATCH!" I yell. I start laughing. "MATCH! IT'S A MATCH! FINALLY!" I smiled as I see the match. It's a very cute guy... His name is.... Jason. Out of everyone, the name has to be Jason. That sounds so.... Royal High. Well, I can live with that. As long as it isn't Cornelius or something... I'm totally chill. No offense to the Cornelius's out there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N: Hello! Looks like we got a match!

Jason: Indeed we have, Ms. L/N.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He talks like a gentleman! Cute!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N: So... What do you like to do, Jason?

Jason: I'm a sports guy, I play baseball with my friends every Friday. Hbu?

Y/N: I like crochet. I love making little stuffies!! Saves a lotta money, haha.

Jason: That's cool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cool. COOL?! It isn't just COOL! How did I even match with him anyways? He likes baseball! I don't even play sports!

Oh yeah, he also suddenly went offline. How nice. The convo just ends with 'Cool.' Cool. Whatever. Be that way, Mr. 'I'll take you to the prom Emily! Wear your best dress because you are the enchanting mermaid wolf princess!'.

I get off of my bed, and go to the kitchen for some water. I slide through the hallways with my socks, down the stairs and to the fridge to pour a glass. I do NOT drink tap water. It's really bad for you, so I use a filter! (Out of story - This is actually true. If you can afford a water filter, start using that to filter water. Tap water has lots of bits of copper from the tap. Yuck!)

I drink the cold glass of water. 

"Ah.... Perfect." I mumbled. I set the glass cup on the table, grab my phone from my room, and go back downstairs. I place myself in the dead centre of the couch, surround myself with all the pillows and a large blanket, and I turn on my television.

"let's go to...." I was about to say Netflix, before I got a notification. It was Mr. Royale High. I quickly put on an anime on Crunchyroll, and I grabbed back my phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason: So.... What's your favorite food?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow. Asking me after.... 7 minutes? He's persistent when it comes to holding a conversation. That... Was clear sarcasm. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N: I like (favorite food)

Jason: Really? Wow. Same. (food) is really good. There's a restaurant around the corner that sells that. And, for a good price. I'll pay for everything. Wanna come?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did he.... Just ASK ME ON A DATE?! I stay completely still.... Silent.... Maybe he's a charmer after all? I reply....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N: I'd love to, thank you! What date and time?

Jason: How about.... Tomorrow at 10am? I know it's a tiny bit early based on when you wake up, but trust me. It's perfect.

Y/N: Alright! It's a date! ...Literally.

Jason: Heh. You're funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eek! He thinks I'm funny!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N: I know... Lmao.

Jason: Hehe. Btw, it's casual, so don't wear anything fancy k?

Y/N: Alrighty! Well, see you tomorrow at 10! Adios!

Jason: Alright, bye bye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eek!!!!! I have my first date! I finally have a match! It's going well! A little.... too well. But, we'll find on whether he's a psycho or not tomorrow!

(WC: 771)