The first day

Natalie was deciding on an outfit to wear. She eventually chose a shitty radiohead Tee she had thrifter when she was in middle school, along with a pair of Carhart jorts she recently got. She slid on some black knu skool vans, and was out the door.

Biology class, Nat had found it, finally. Only a couple minutes late, after all, that was pretty good for her first day. "Scatorccio. You're late." A stern sounding voice had called her name as she entered the classroom. "Um, Yeah, Sorry about that. It's my first day." Nat hurried over to an open desk and sat down. "Do not let it happen again." Natalie stayed silent.

Class was at its halfway point now. Everyone was instructed to get into groups of three to study certain plants. 'Ah shit... I mean, I guess I could team up with Shauna and Laura Lee, but i've only met Shauna once, and i've never even spoken to Laura Lee.' Nat felt a light tapping on her shoulder. "Hm?" She hummed, turning around. She saw the same soft and sweet looking face she did yesterday, it was Shauna.

"Hello, Natalie, Right?" Nat nodded. "Would you like to work with us? Since you're a friends with Van, I figured I might as well get to know you." The shorter girl gave Nat a sweet little smile. "Oh, Thanks." Nat smiled, walking over to Laura lee. "Uh, Hello. My names Laura lee." the blonde whispered under her breath. She seemed even more skittish then Shauna. "Yea, I know." Nat paused, realizing she sounded annoyed, even though she wasn't." "I-I mean it's nice to meet you, Laura Lee."

The group of girls were studying carnivorous plants, specifically Pitcher Plants. But, All of their conversations had nothing to do with Pitcher plants. "Hey, Shauna, what are like.. your powers? Cause your a 'Bobcat' But like, What does that mean?" Natalie questioned. "I'm basically a ware wolf, but i'm a cat. A Bobcat." She replied, writing down notes about different Pitcher Plant species. "Oh, That makes sense I guess..." Nat turned to Laura lee. "What about you? Like, I know your a Siren, But what exactly can you do?" "Oh! Well, I can hypnotize people, practically making them do whatever I want them to do for me." Laura lee paused. "I-I mean I never do it for my own good! That would just be horrible." She sighed.

Before the girls knew it, class was over. The three of them had went there separate ways down the hall after sweet sounding goodbye's. Natalie was now on her way to English.

She wasn't late this time, thankfully. Nat was greeted by a short, brunette lady, who she assumed was her teacher. "Hello there, You're Scatorccio correct?" The lady asked. "Mhm. You're the teacher.. right?" Nat responded hesitantly. "Yes! I'm Mrs. Arco, but you can call me Mrs. A." Nat smiled quickly and went to find a seat.

Natalie stared out the window, waiting for class to start. "Oh, Welcome, Ms. Matthews!" Nat overheard Mrs. A greeting another student. 'Matthews? Like, Lottie Matthews?' Natalie turned her head, almost in a jolting motion. And yes, it was Lottie. She seemed about a whole foot taller than the teacher, which she probably was. "Hello, Mrs. A!" Lottie  greeted back.

She was coming towards Nat, a friendly smile on her face. "Natalie, Hi!" Lottie said, sitting on
the desk infront of Nat. "Uh- Hello." Nat choked a bit. "Have you been enjoying Arachno high? I guess it's only been a day though, huh." Lotties dragged her finger up and down her thigh, drawing circles. "Yeah, haven't done to much yet." Nat's eyes diverted from Lottie's eyes, to her finger, to the floor beneath her.

"What are you? You seem like a ware wolf-y type of girl." Lottie teased. "Nah, actually i'm a Witch." Nat replied, hiding a smile. "Ooo, fancy." Lottie flashed a smirk. "Uh, what are you?" Nat asked quietly. "Take a guess!" Lottie glanced down at her. "Uhhh.. A dragon?" She replied quickly. "Nope! I'll give you a hint." Lottie pulled back the side of her mouth, flashing a sharp fang. "Oh, A Vampire."

The bell rang, class had now started. Lottie sat down in the seat directly infront of Natalie. She took out her note book and began writing what she was told to, but Lottie wouldn't leave her mind. She had pretty, brown, long, and slightly wavy hair. Her eyes were a deep brown. And, she was a Vampire. Nat found that attractive, for some odd reason.

"Now, The rest of class is to finish up on any sort of missing work." Mrs. A erased what she had written on the whiteboard. After that announcement, students scattered around the room to sit with friends. Well, accept for Nat. She stayed put. "You're not very friendly are you, Scatorccio?" Nat saw a pair of hands land on her desk. "Oh, uh, no that's not it, just not very social." She looked up, Lottie was looming over her. "Oh, hi Lottie." "Nat, just call me Lot." She beamed her fangs in a smile.

"Well i'm guessing that you have no missing work, I mean shit you just got here." Lot said, sitting back down on the desk infront of Natalie. "Yeah, nothing. How bout you though?" Nat asked with a curious tone. "No-not much, anyways." Lottie rolled her eyes, sighing. Nat wasn't really sure what else to say, she wasn't the best at keeping up conversation, and at this moment, she really wished she could keep up conversation with Lottie.

"I like your rings!" Lottie just about perked up, hopping off the desk and grabbing Natalie's hand. She hunched down, sliding one of the rings off of Nats finger. "Is it jade?" Lottie questioned. Nat tried to speak, but she was worried it would all come out as stammer, plus, her face was already turning a bright shade of pink. "Uh, Natalie?" Lottie hummed, sliding the ring back onto Nat's fingers. "Oh, err, yeah, it's jade." Natalie pulled her hand away. Lottie didn't respond, she just smiled and left to grab her bag.

Class was over, the bell had rung, and Natalie still had multiple classes left. But, atleast she found out some stuff about Lottie Matthews, right?