Grocery store

"Look who's awake!" Van preached, which lead to Nat flipping her off. "Oh, good morning Natalie." Shauna hummed. "Morning? it's 8 o'clock?" Jackie questioned. "Morning too you too Shauna.." Nat managed to mumble a response to Shauna.

It took a good 20 minutes before Natalie could really wake up. Half of those 20 minutes were Natalie being shaken around by Van and Lottie. "Wakie wakieeee!" Was all Nat heard from Van for what felt like an eternity.

Around nine was when everyone was getting settled down. They all decided to spend the night. The three who had came over would just sleep on the couch. "What do you guys wanna watch?" Jackie grabbed the remote and switched on the living room TV. "I dunno. Mean girls?" Lottie chimed. "Pff that's so basic though Lot." Van teased. "Yeah well I know i'm a vampire and all, and this is literally a school for monster, but I am NOT about to watch a horror movie before bed." Lottie shot back, grinning a bit. "Well what about you two?" Jackie asked, directing towards Shauna and Nat.

"I like mean girls." Shauna frowned a bit. "Okay, How bout you, Natalie?" Jackie questioned. "Honestly doesn't really matter, i'll probably pass out half way through anyways." "Alright! Mean girls it is." Van shouted.

An hour later, and everyone is asleep, well except for Lottie. Vampires are notoriously bad at sleeping, well at least before midnight. 'Fuck. I shoulda just went back to mine and Tai's dorm. Now i'm stuck here, or I guess I could leave... no, that'd just be rude.' Lottie sighed to herself, she just started walking in circles.

Sooner or later, Lottie got curious. 'Wonder what Nat's room has in store for me.' Natalie's door did the same creaking noise it did earlier. First thing Lottie saw once she switched on the light switch were posters for a bunch of old movies from the 90's, and the smell of Vanilla.

Lottie never found anything interesting in Nat's room. So, she fell asleep in her bed. Which also scented like vanilla, as well as lilac. 'Her room smells so nice. I always smell the scent of vanilla when i'm around Nat, but I always assumed it was someone else.' Lottie looked around at the little figurines on Natalie's shelves, and the candle sticks in alcohol bottles on her windowsill. The room was so like her.

10:30 A.M, on a frosty Saturday morning. Shauna was the first to wake up, along with Nat. "G'morning.. Nat.." Shauna managed to mumble a greeting. "Hiii-.." Nat cut herself off with a yawn. There was a long pause, until Shauna noticed something. "Uh, where did Lot go..?" Shauna saying that made Natalie start looking around. "Oh. She probably went back to her dorm." "Yeah. Probably."

Nat pored Shauna a bowl a cereal, and got herself a bowl to pour herself some cereal in a few minutes. "Where are you going?" Shauna slurred her words a bit, chewing. "To my room, I'm just gonna put my phone on the charger."

"..Lottie?" Natalie whispered too herself. The girl was under her covers, the light shining in her hair from the openings of her curtains. Lottie Matthews was curled up like a teenage baby in HER bed. 'Huh. what.. the hell? did she do that on purpose? but why would she do that?' Nat couldn't really wrap her head around it.

"Lotttiieee!" Natalie shook her, "Wake uupp." Nat groaned. "I've been awake." Lottie whispered under her breath, smiling. Nat took a long pause, she could feel her face heat up a bit. "Lo-Dude! Really?" Natalie scoffed as Lottie giggled, still laying down. "The hell are you in my bed for anyways?" Nat pondered. "Oh what, you don't like the sight of it?" "Your dodging my question." "It looked comfy!" Lottie shrugged, sounding a bit whiney. "God, get up you big ass baby." Natalie chuckled.

"Lottie? I thought you left?" Shauna queried, "Ah, no. I just passed out in Nat's room." Lottie passed Shauna a polite smile. "Natalie's room? Why?" "It was comfy." Nat sneered in a friendly, mocking way. "Yeah, but you do realize that my bed is exactly the damn same as yours? all of the dorm room beds are." Lottie shrugged, humming.

Everyone had gone back to their dorms by now. It was half-way through the day and Nat had yet to do anything productive. 'Ergh. There is absolutely nothing to do.' Natalie rolled around from side to side on her bed, hitting the wall and almost falling off every other time. Van had woken up about and hour after everyone left.

Soon enough, Natalie heard her door creak open. "Hey, Nat, ima head to the grocery store, do you wanna tag along?" Van peaked through the door. "Uh, sure. I don't got nothing else to do." "Kay, Lot and Tai are gonna tag along to." Van shut Nat's door and fell back towards her room.

The car ride was nice. Although, half of the time, it was silent, it seemed like a very comfortable silence. And the other half, everyone was chatting about song artists, stupid cancel culture, and childhood pets.

Taissa had bolted around with her and Lottie's shopping cart, almost immediately heading to the cold food section. "Lot, pizza pockets OR pizza rolls?" Tai asked, lifting each box from the freezer. "Uh, rolls, for sure." Lottie nodded at her own answer. "Great!" Tai put the pizza rolls in the two's cart, and ran off once again.

Lottie, Nat, and Van were now left wondering the store, looking for things that they probably don't need, but want. Van ended up pushing the cart around while following Nat and Lot. "Jesus christ guys, I feel like i'm third wheeling the hell out of ya'll right now." Van rolled her eyes. Natalie turned her head back to Van quickly, flustered. "Really Van? That's immature." Nat took a sharp breath. "Pff, well if you wanna stop third wheeling then go find Tai." Lottie teased. "Well fine then!" Van flipped Lottie off and left to look for Taissa.

Natalie stared up at Lottie for about 10 seconds, her face heated. "Aww c'mon, i'm just joking around!" Lottie frowned. "Uhhg." Nat winced. "You're pushing the cart." Natalie flicked Lottie on the nose. "Yes ma'am." She huffed. "Oh, fuck off." Nat chuckled.

Nat and Lot we're headed to the candy section to get some basic movie snacks, but we're interrupted half way through the isle. Nat felt a sharp tapping on her shoulder. "Hm?" Nat had turned around, hoping it was Lottie telling her that she had found what they came there for. "Hey, uh, can I get your number?" It was a some random dude, not Lottie. "Oh, Thank you, but uh, i'm good." Natalie turned back around, facing the shelves. "Oh, c'mon, why not? You got a boyfriend or something?" Nat felt forced to turn back around. "No, but I don't wanna give out my number man." Nat scorned. "C'mon, just give me it." The man grabbed Natalie's wrists. He was only about inches taller then Nat, but definitely much stronger. "Gah, dude let the fuck go of me!" Nat tugged away, but couldn't get away. "You look pretty when your helpless." The man snickered.

Tapping. Tapping is what the man felt on his shoulder now. "Huh, What the hell?" He turned around in a snapping motion, face red with annoyance. "Who the fuck are you?" He hissed. "Her girlfriend, dipshit." It was Lottie.

"Pfft, you're not her damn girlfriend" He had a confused look on his face. Lottie grabbed his hand off of Nat's. She towered over him just as much as she did Nat, it was intimidating. Lottie moved so she was now infront of Natalie. "Yeah, She is my girlfriend." "Prove it." Everyone paused. "Uh-" Natalie Stepped back, mostly in shock. Lottie turned back to face Nat, she bent down so her eyes met perfectly with Natalie's. "Fuck, fine, god." Lottie turned back around to see the man leaving, pacing angrily down the isle.

There was a bit of silence, of course, Lottie was the first to break it. "Aw damn, I was just about to kiss you." She had a sullen look on her face. "Uh- yeah.. damn I-I guess.." Nat looked down, eyes widened with a slow, steady breathing. "So, you wanted me to kiss you?" Lottie turned back around, looking down at Natalie with an evil smile, fangs and all. "Jeez shut up. And, thank you.. really." Natalie looked down at the ground, fiddling with her rings. "Don't worry about it, i'm glad your safe, Nat."