braids - fluff

armin had kept shaking his head, and wasn't giving a reason on why.
eren suggested he had lice, but that got him a smack in the face from both mikasa and armin.

Connie asked if he was trying to style it.

"you guys are really insistent on me telling you why im shaking my head? seriously?" armin giggled.

"my hairs in my face, okay? now quit freaking out!"

" H-HEY- UH ARMIN! " Jean shouted, his face tinted slightly. armin cocked his head in question.
"uh- i can braid it for you, if you'd like.." jean said, looking down.

" really? i would love that! not only would it keep my hair out of my face, but it'd look beautiful! thank you for the offer! " armin smiled, sitting infront of Jean.

"o-of course..!" jean stuttered , brushing armins hair.

soon, armin had an adorable looking braid, all thanks to Jean.

"EEE!! THANK YOU!!!" he cried happily, hugging Jean.
" haha, you're welcome! " Jean laughed.
----
as jean walked away, he saw eren.
"keep your fucking hands away from him, horse-faced bitch." eren growled. " pfft. whats little baby dick going to do? cry to his little boyfriend, captain Levi? yeah i'd like to see you try, Yeager. " jean snorted.

"oh fuck you! im to fucking young to date captain!"
" bitch you're 26. " (this is an AU where they're in like a normal world w/out titans. and they're older than they were.)
"ok fair point, but im not gay!" eren protested.
" you trying to keep me away from armin is certainly a bit queer, but whatever you say, baby dick. " jean shrugged.