love at first sight - eren x male!reader fluff

Eren - 24 year old cashier at a clothing store
Y/N - 25 year old consumer
--
You walked into the store, looking at all the feminine clothing.

"Uh- sir?" A lady walks up to you.
" Eh? Oh, yes miss? " you respond. Her face shows confusion, shock, and disgust.

"Aren't you supposed to be shopping over in the mens?" Her voice spat venom.

You feel yourself grow slightly annoyed.
"Miss, I can be here in the feminine section. You see, I dress feminine. Not masculine." You say, your eyes piercing her soul.

She stays quiet.
"Oh, holy spirit of Jesus Christ, may you repent your sins, young man." She says. You stare at her.

"Miss! I need you to leave." A young man walks up behind you.
"What? Why me? Make him leave! Its wrong for men to dress feminine!" She scoffed angrily, stomping away.

You turn around .

The man who confronted the woman was a store clerk; brown hair, green eyes. His hair was in a messy bun.

"Thank you." You snap out of your trance and say.
You look down at the name tag.
It read, "Eren. Y"

"No problem. Nobody should be discriminated for wanting to dress feminine. I'm Eren, whats your name ?"
" i'm Y/N. " you say.
"Cool name!" Eren grins.
"Your name is cool too. I don't meet lots of Erens." You say, smiling softly.

You felt your heart flutter.
You were most definitely in love.
"Well, I should probably get back to work." Eren said.

" Wait-! Can I uh- have your number, maybe..? " you stutter.
Eren smiles, his face dusting a light red.

"Of course. Here you go." He pulls out a piece of paper like he's been waiting for this moment since forever.

You blush.
"..thank you."