my first time with smut!!

Heyy! So, rn I'm bored in the car (coming back from Kentucky), so why not write smut? (Am I right..? Hehe)

!!EVERYONE IS IN THEIR 20s+!!
----
"Hey, Armin!" Eren giggled, wrapping his arm around his best friends shoulder.

"Ah- oh hey Eren! Whats up?" The blonde smiled. It was always a joy seeing Eren.
" Nothing, I was with Mikasa. We were shopping! " Eren grinned, blushing slightly at Mikasas name.

"Ooo, looks like someones got a crush." Armin smirked.
" s-shut it! I don't like Mikasa. She's like a sister to me! " Eren flushed. "Mhmm." Armin laughed .

"Well I should get back. It was nice seeing you, Eren! And tell Mikasa I said hello. Bye Eren!"
" Bye, Min! "
-
"Hey, Jean! Guess who I saw today." Armin called, walking into the house.
" Uhh, Marco? "
"..very funny, Kirstein. Nope, it was Eren!"

Jeans face fell.
"Eren-? What-"
"He was shopping with Mikasa! I think he might like her.." Armin said.
" Really, huh? Because the way I see things is that he likes you.. " Jean said, moving towards Armin.

"What? W-what do you mean?" Armin asked, flushing when he backed into the wall. Jean pinned him there.

" Oh, you know. Just the way he looks at you of course. They way he holds you. Makes my blood boil. " Jean growled, placing his knee against Armins hardening dick.

"Mm- J-Jean- he doesn't like me!- I-I'll tell you that." Armin softly mewled.
"Mm, I don't know honey. I say otherwise." Jean whispered , moving down to Armins neck, placing a gentle peck before sucking softly.

"Mm-oh my god- Jean-" Armin moaned, gripping the tallers shoulders. A deep hickey formed as Jean detached his lips.
"Pretty." Jean smiled, looking at Armins flushed face.

He formed another hickey, but this time was different.

"A-ah~ Jean- p-please!-'' Armin moaned loudly. Jean licked the newfound sweet spot, making Armim squirm.

Jean continued marking the blondes neck with red and purple hickies. He didn't know where his confidence came from, but he was surely jealous by Eren. Maybe that's where.

Jean soon picked Armin up by this thighs, and carried them to their room.

He threw Armin onto the bed.
Jean smirked, admiring his work as Armin looked up at him with lust in his eyes.

" Armim, darling. You look extravagant. " Jean praised, running his hands up and down Armins sides, earning a moan.
Jean slipped his shirt off, throwing it across the room.

He took his belt off, tying Armin to the headboard.
"H-Hey! Not fair!" Armin blushed.
He was on full display for Jean, who had a hungry look in his eyes.

He leaned over, and flicked a nipple, making Armin moan out loudly and arch his back.
"Ah? Sensitive are we?" Jean teased, doing the sam thing to the other bud.

"Nng- you- m-motherfucker." Armin groaned.
Jean took Armin shorts off, leaving him in boxers.

Jean practically drooled at the sight.
"God Armin. You look so amazing, so helpless and flushed." Jean groaned.

Jean slid off the others boxers, wrapping his hand around Armins erect dick.
"JE-aN!~" Armins voice cracked as Jean slid his thumb over the tip, leaking precum.

Jean started jerking the other off, his movements becoming slick from precum.

"FUCK-" Armin moaned, his eyes closing.
Jean chuckled, removing his hand knowing Armin was about to cum.

"Hey!-" Armin was about to protest but cried out when Jean pushed a finger in without warning.
"N-no lube.?" Armin panted.

"Nope. Thought there could be a little change." Jean hummed , beginning to thrust his finger.

"Mmmh~ Fuckk-" Armin inhaled.
Jean added two more fingers, increasing Armins noises.

Soon, he hit a bundle of nerves.
How did he know?

Well, lets just say Armin screamed his name.
He continued hitting the nerves, the noises he was receiving growing louder, as he grew closer.

"m-OH MY- JEAN!! CUMMING- CUMMING-!!" Armin screamed, white streaks painting their stomachs.

"Fuck Armin, and I'm not even in. Such a whore." Jean spat, flipping the blonde onto his knee's.

Jean alined himself, before pushing in slowly.
"A-AH!~" Armin screeched.
" tell me when you're ready, ok baby? "
"Mm- you can move now- a-ah.."

Jean began thrusting at an easy pace.
Armim rocked back onto the others cock.

"Fuckkkk, you're so big~" Armin breathed.
"But you love it." Jean smirked, grabbing a fistfull of hair.

" Fasterrrr!~" Armin whined.
"What do you say?" Jean teased, smacking Armins ass.
" Pleaseeee~" Armin begged, tears threatening to spill from his from the harsh slap.

"Good boy." Jean said, thrusting much faster.
Armin lurched forward as Jean started thrusting at an inhuman pace.

His eyes rolled back, and his face showed pure euphoria.
"F-fuck Armin- you're such a whore for my cock. Say you're a whore for my cock." Jean demanded.

" i-I- FUCK!! I-I'm a- whOre for your coCk!!~" Armin moaned.
"Now what do we say when we get what we want?"
" t-THANK YOU- JEAN!! " Armin cried.
"Now, now. Thats not my name. Is it?"
" t-Thank you, sir? " Armim said.

Jean instead started pounding him into the sheets, not answering his questions.

Armin moans and screams were enough to tell Jean he was doing a good job.

"I-IM CLO-" Armin moaned as cum leaked from him again.

Jean soon grew close, and came in Armin.