Jean x Eren - Runaway

Jean and Eren were arguing. Over what, you may ask?

-
-

"I did NOT cheat! Why the hell are you accusing me?!" Jean shouted, his fists balled on the island table.

Eren wiped the streaming tears from his eyes. "Because you kissed that fucking girl at the bar!! I was right behind you both!" He shouted.

Jean scoffed. "For heaven's sake, I was drunk!!"

"Being drunk is an excuse?!" Eren yelled again, rubbing his temples. "You know what, Jean? I'm done with you." He said, taking the ring off his finger and chucking it at Jean.

Jean gasped as the ring landed on the floor, a few feet behind him. It was his promise ring.

"I hope you find yourself a better boyfriend than me, someone who doesn't accuse you of cheating!!" Eren yelled, grabbing his keys and wallet, and finally storming out the door.

"Eren- wait!" Jean called, but the door was slammed in his face. All he did was stand there in complete shock, and hurt.

-
-

Eren sat in his car, texting Armin the events that occurred, and sent him his location just in case.

He soon pulled out of their driveway, and began driving.

"Now, I know. That I can't make you stay. But where's your heart? But where's your heart?" The radio blarred.

Eren turned the volume down, and sighed heavily.
He didn't know where, or who to go too.

He knew he'd eventually have to go back to Jean.

Unless..?