Slumbering Power, Memory #13

The next morning was warm, seeing as they were at the base and then some from Death Mountain. Wild rose with sore limbs and a groan. Wild hated the after effects of Death Mountain, but he loved to visit them. Dragging himself to the cooking pot and having idle conversation with Beetle and Hyrule before Wild sent Hyrule to bed to sleep from last watch.

Time woke up not long after that, and headed to where Wild was sitting, who was currently bidding goodbye to Beetle. Wild smiled when he noticed Time, who turned back to the pot in front of him.

"Good morning, Wild." Time greeted.

"Hey Time." Wild responded.

"You ready?" Time asked, not just asking about the walk today, but the overall visit to the rest of the Divine Beasts.

"I think so. It's difficult, but I did it once and I can do it again." Wild assured himself, causing Time to smile and pat his back.

"I know you can, Wild." Time smiled at the younger hero.

Wild smiled and continued working on omelets for the rest of the group. Time decided to go around and wake up the rest of the heroes, so they can eat and gather their things for the day.

Wind rushed out of bed once Time woke him up, darting to the cooking pot to go eat after smelling the food, Four followed soon after. The older heroes got up with less enthusiasm than the younger but they all eventually made it to eat.

Soon enough, they started walking, Wild grabbed the slate and looked at the map. The route to take meant they had to go through Hyrule Field, passing by the construction of the Castle, they may have to stop to gather some materials and necessities from the newly built castle town.

"Hey, Wild?" Four asked, causing a hum to come from Wild. "Is there a town to stop near? I think I saw we were running low on a couple potions."

"I was just looking at that. The route we have to go through to get to Tabantha Frontier we'll pass by Hyrule Castle, the town is fully built and there should be markets to look through." Wild informed.

"We'll get to see your Castle Town?" Sky asked.

"Yeah, Flora is really proud of the progress that's been made. A ton of the neighboring towns and villages helped pitch in with the reconstruction. It helps a ton actually." Wild smiled

"That's great, Wild! I can't wait to see the town." Warriors excitedly spoke.

The rest of the walk was pretty soothing, Atlas (Wild's Horse) was a great help with hauling the bigger things like camping supplies and things like that. Eventually Hyrule got tired and Wild offered him to sleep on Atlas while they walked, Hyrule agreed happily.

They all eventually made it to Castle Town, Twilight woke up Hyrule and helped him down from the horse. They started to approach the gate, the town's atmosphere was busy to say the least. The two Hylians at the gate took Atlas, and greeted Wild, saying they would keep her happy while he was in town.

They walked through the gate and entered the town, which was beautiful. The buildings were tall and comfortable looking. The town was a mixture of different races, varying from Hylian, Zora, Goron, Rito, and Gerudo. Wild walked through the town with a straighter back and more regal air around him.

He once mentioned before in Legends time, that he was treated as somewhat of an ambassador to all the races, and seeing his stance now you can tell that he works with the others to help bring everyone together. Twilight smiled at the thought of Wild bringing people together.

"Oh! Master Link!" a Rito called, he was large, and tall. He held an accordion and smaller, child Rito were dancing around him. Sky almost responded to the title, having been used to it from Fi, but Wild responded before he could.