LIMITED LIFE: INTHELITTLEWOOD

Im clarifying, NONE OF THIS REALLY HAPPENED OR GOES ALONG WITH THE STORY!!

Some of this is similar too what did, but for the most part is entirely made up.

Also! In this case, instead of 24 HOURS to live, its 24 DAYS!

Possibly TW? Mentions of wanting too die

Today was a very special day, as some people say.  Its the day that marks year, after year, of when you were born. A birthday.

Martyn hadn't usually talked about his birthday, but he felt happy this time. Most of the server was red..but he had hope that everyone would be nicer, due to it being a special day as such.

He didnt ask anyone for help, not even Scott. He wanted to do it himself. He wanted to be proud of himself.

He was trading dye with the villagers nearby, and was dying wool too make them colorful. He was going to attach the wool too a string, making a line with colorful patterns.

He was having the most fun he had had since last life, he may not have been making a-ha jokes, but doing something he enjoyed, other than puns, made him smile to himself.

It was nightime, but the village was lit up enough for no mobs to come. He heard footsteps nearby, but he thought it was the machine used to protect to place, also known as the Iron Golem.

"Hey..whos in our village?!" Joel yelled out, making Martyn jump.

"Oh..Joel!—Jimmy and Grian as well.. hey guys!" martyn said with a fake smile.

"Whatcha doing?" Grian asked, trying too look behind martyn.

"These are OUR villagers. get your own!" Jimmy yelled, Joel nudged him on the shoulder, only just making him cross his arms and scoff.

"Oh, im not getting anything you guys would need." Martyn replied

"And that is..?" Grian asked

"Ah, flowers?" Martyn said, looking at the wool

"What would a mean gill want flowers for? are you gonna give your little fishes some flowers?" Joel laughed, near the end of the sentence, he tried to make his voiced a little more 'girly' as a way too tease.

"haha..no. although that would be ra-ha-ther great." Martyn laughed, trying to sneak in a joke.

The only two who found it funny was Jimmy and Grian. Well, i wouldnt say Jimmy found it funny. He has a bad connection with the past life games.

Joel glared at both Jimmy and Grian, they both nodded and brought out a weapon.

Jimmy was holding a sword, Grian and axe, and Joel a crossbow.

"Mess with the villagers, you mess with the boys!" Jimmy called out.

"Wait—Wait!" Martyn said, holding up his hands in defense.

"Hm? you gonna try to persuade us? maybe bribe us?" Grian asked jokingly.

Jimmy was the one who realized what the day was.

"Oh—Martyn im sorry!" Jimmy apologized.

"Hey! whats this all about?" Joel asked angrily.

"Its my birthday! Could i get a free pass from the killing?"

they stood silent, before huddling up.

After a couple minutes of silence, Joel finally said something with a.. suspicious smile on his face.

"Well, today really is your lucky day. You get a free pass for now." He said, looking at both the boys and smirking at them.

They were walking away, but i could head Grian say :

"Its my birthday too!", with with Jimmy and Joel laughing.

It had been a few hours, and everything was done.

He grabbed his communicator and said in the chat with everyone in it:

^INTHELITTLEWOOD: MARTYN BIRTHDAY!! WERE ACCEPTING GIFTS :) PLEASE COME TOO *** ** ***!^

He sat at the main chair while he was waiting for everyone too come.

Soon enough, almost the whole server came!..except for Joel and Jimmy.. Grian made it though! So that was nice.

"Hey G! Where are the other boys?" Martyn asked.

"they should be on their way we can start without them." He replied.

"alright!" Martyn said. He was really excited for this. The whole server was brought together for this very moment!

"Okay! lets start with the cake! you all have a slice, right?" Martyn asked.

everyone agreed.

^GRIAN: come on boys^

Grian said and ran off, not far enough to not be able too watch though. He could see clearly.

"Gri—" He was cut off by ringing and his vision going white.

The boys had TNT ready for this. It fell straight on him. The birthday man.

Martyn was lying on the ground, he couldnt see, move, or hear for around 5 minutes.

He suddenly started to see, and was able too move...barely.

He looked up at everyone, everyone who was laughing. Even scott was laughing.

He was struggling to get up, and he accidentally stepped on a landmine, blowing up the entire party area. That one made Martyn even worse.

He was the only one still near the party—but he couldn't move, so who could blame him. He was still awake, but couldnt see or do anything. it was like he was asleep with consciousness.

His vision started to come back, very slowly. he couldnt move or hear though. And still could hardly see. He saw everyone leaving. Leaving him there.

Scott even left him. Scott was with the ties team? he helped them blow up the party. He felt like crying, but couldnt. He ended up falling unconscious

It had been around 4 days until he finally had gotten his conscious back. He was still lying where he had passed out.

No one was there. He started to doubt if anyone cared about him. He slowly, and very weakly got up with all his strength.

It took a lot of strength to even keep his eyes open.

He couldnt help himself, he looked at the damaged land and started to cry. He couldnt stop himself  as even though he tried really hard.

After a few minutes, he started too slowly limp back too the island. He didnt have the energy too wipe away his tears.

At this point, he wanted to die. He would rather die than go through this hell.

It had taken him so long to get to the island, he was so slow. This scared him. Probably for life.. He even had the scars too prove it.

He walked into his little house and collapsed on the floor. Not lying down, he was just sitting.

"Martyn! Where have you been?!" Scott demanded an answer.

".." he couldnt say anything. it took too much energy to get here. He couldnt speak.

"Its been days! I need you too farm the crops, i have a deal im considering." Scott said.

Martyn just slowly looked up at Scott, revealing half of his face looking burnt. It wasnt only his face, it was almost his entire body.

"I—cant.." Martyn barely managed too spit out

"..you go rest. Ill take care of it later."

Martyn slowly, and wobbly, got up and slowly limped to his room, lying down on his bed. He quickly passed out.

"Sorry.." Scott said before he left

1181 WORDS?? HELL YEAH!

The highest ive ver written was around 600 words! I tried too make this short, but i did have many more ideas.

Toodles 🫶