Part :- 1

A/n pov....

A girl was sitting on her bed with laptop on her knees.

She was looking at the screen with hope in her eyes.
Hope of getting what she wanted.

Suddenly she started shouting and screaming.

If anyone will see her they will take her as a mad girl.

But only she knew the reason behind her shouting.

She was feeling happy with no limits. She wanted to share this with someone but there was no one to hear her out. But did she cared?........ deep down yes she cared.

But she ignored it and focused on the screen to check if she was dreaming or not.

No it was not a dream it was reality.

She was finally going to their concert.

It was not just a concert but a dream of millions of girls.

The concert of THE BTS. A band of seven members full of emotion. The sweetest and the most loved band of the world.

"Ahh i am finally going I can't believe" she said rolling on the bed while smiling like an idiot.

"Finally i can see them in real, and that also from the front row" she said sitting up and looking at her laptop.

"I have 2 days to get ready, ahh I can't believe" she said stretching her arms on the bed.

She sighed and decided to sleep cause it was already late in the night and most importantly she have to go to her university and then to work also.

Her introduction:-
Choi y/n
21 years old
Parents:- always outside the country for their work but they care for her and send her money on every weekend.
She works at a cafe.
She is a simple girl with many dreams in her eyes.

Back to the story..........

Time skip to 2 days.......

Y/n pov...

Ahh i am so excited.

Finally i will see them and also from the first row.

I really love them because they are the only one who saved me from darkness. They made me learn to smile again.  Whenever i am sad i just see them on the screen and become happy but today i will meet them in real.
(But deep down something was stopping her to go but she kept ignoring that feeling)

I looked at myself in the mirror for last time and went out.

Outfit:-

Aish finally I reached there

I was feeling like my heart would come out of my body because it was pumping really fast.

I finally came inside of the stadium.