Part :- 4

A/n pov...

Y/n was sitting in the corner of the room.

It's been few days she had been locked in the room. 
From that night she never saw him and she was really happy about it.

Y/n pov...

I have been locked here form how many days I don't know.
I get my meal on time but I rarely eat the food knowing it had been sent by him.

From the day I had been here one thing is roaming around my head....

Bts had broke the trust of many hearts who love them. They are world famous and well known.
They are known for their funniness.
But in real they all are devils with the faces of angels.
No one of them budged to help me when I was being dragged by one of their member that clearly indicates how much heartless they are.

I sighed and looked towards window.

There was a bird sitting on the balcony railing and was tapping on the window. I was continuously looking at him poking on the window but then he glanced at me. He started chirping and flew away after sometime.

I sadly chuckled by the thought that the bird was laughing mockingly at me while saying "see even I am free but look at you how pathetic you are can't even fight for yourself"

Then suddenly the door opened revealing a maid. She entered the room with the food tray and left without saying anything but I didn't heard the click sound of the door which indicates the door has been locked. Did she forgot to lock the door.

The curiosity took over me. I stood up from my seat and went towards the door. I was about to twist the knob but a thought struck my mind.......

"What if she did it intentionally, what if it's his trap"

I shaked my head ignoring that thought.

"Think positive y/n nothing will be wrong in it" I thought to myself and twisted the knob.

And the door opened. I internally screamed with happiness.

I slowly opened the door and peeked through it to check if anyone was there.

But the luck was at my side there was no one in the corridor that was strange.

But stupid me ignored it but it was my mistake.

I finally stepped outside the room and started going wherever the corridor took me.

But one thing that caught my attention was that there was no one but anyways it was good for me.

I finally reached the end of the corridor and found a door there.

Should I open it? Was the first thing in my mind.

But I had came a long way now there is no turning back.

I deeply sighed and twisted the knob.

The door opened with a creak sound.

After the opened a bright light struck my eyes making my eyes shut.

After few seconds I adjusted to the light and opened my eyes expecting to see a backyard.

But what I saw was beyond my imagination.

It was a home club and bar.

I didn't expected this, there should be my freedom but no it wasn't.

I turned back and was about to go back but someone stopped me.

"May i know the reason why are you here angel" I heard a familiar voice.

N..no it ca..can't be him.

"I ASKED YOU SOMETHING TURN AROUND DAMM IT" he shouted loudly makin me turn around automatically.

I turned around and saw he was really close to me.

My breath hitched at the closeness.

"Taehyung don't be angry on our sis in law" j hope from the back.

I realised that every member was present there. That was embarrassing for me.

"Hyung don't interfere in us" taehyung said still looking at me.

Without saying anything further the started dragging me with him.

I kept on struggling and pleading under his grip but instead of leaving me he kept on tightening his grip.

He took me inside his room and pushed me really hard making my head bump into one the table in the room.

"Ahh" a small whimper left my lips but the devil didn't cared.

He came towards me and bent down my level.

He held my chin tightly in his fingers making my eyes wet.

"What were you doing there, trying to escape huh"he asked with glare.

"N..no pl-
"OH SHUT UP!!" He shouted loudly making me flinch.

"I knew it you will try to escape but it seems like you are eager to leave this place. But remember you can never leave this hell" he said and jerked off my chin with force.

He went out of the room leaving me in this miserable state... alone.

I thought he forgave me but I was wrong..... totally wrong.

He came inside the room..... with deep red iron rod in the bucket he was holding.

He smirked at me and placed the bucket on the ground.

"N..no n..no please" I said shivering with fear but he ignored my pleads.

He placed me on the sofa and sat near my feet with iron rod in his hands.

"It's important so that you can learn your lesson" he said and without any warning he placed my feet on the iron Rod.

I screamed loudly as the pain was unbearable. I kept on trying to free my feet but the more I moved the more worse it got.

Tears were continuously streaming down but he didn't cared.

After few minutes he finally left my feet and went out of the room without saying anything.

Maybe regret what he did. I thought to myself but I was wrong when I saw him coming inside the room with a... smile??

After closing the door he came towards me and made me sit on his lap.

"It was the least punishment I could give you, I hope you learned your lesson" he said looking at me.

Least???is he serious and how can he even smile when he tortured me badly.

"I..I a..am s...sorry" i said knowing that my silence will make him more angry.

Why is he like this. Why i have to go through this. Why always me who gets tortured.

Suddenly he lifted me and placed me on the bed.

He made me lay down and then he also settled himself.

"You must be tired, sleep tight angel" he said and back hugged me.

But how can I sleep when I am suffering from unbearable pain.

I was familiar with this pain when I was with him but I overcame it with the help of bts.

But look at my fate, now the reason behind my happiness has became the reason of my misery.

But I have to fight for my own freedom.

I will escape one day for sure.

To be continued......

I hope you all liked it.....

Don't forget to vote and share your opinions.

See you soon guys.......🫶🏻💜