Part :- 2

A/n pov......

Y/n switched on the light but regretted the very next moment.

There were 12-14 men dressed in black near the couch.
And there was a guy whose back was facing her seemed like their boss.

"Wh..who are y..you" she asked with courage.

Suddenly that guy looked at her.

Y/n pov

Y/n pov....

His eyes .... His eyes are familiar, i had seen him somewhere but where.

His aura was dark, really dark that if i once get consumed in it there will be no turning back.

But i have to act strong, yes i am really strong.
I said to myself to build up some courage and confidence as i was lacking it too much.

"I asked who are you" i said pointing at him.

"Probably the one you never dreamed of" he said coming towards me.

His deep voice. It was similar with his voice. His voice was also deep but no it can't be possible. He can't be real. He died years ago.

His radiating aura was making my knees weak but I can't be weak, not right now.

"S..stay aw..away" i said backing off.

"Not possible" he said towering me.

"Wh..what do you want, who are you" i said looking at the floor.

"Look at me when i am talking to you" he said lifting my chin with his fingers.

I jerked off my chin from his fingers and looked at him.

"Get out from my apartment" i said glaring at me.

But seemed like it didn't even affected him. He held my cheeks with his rough hands with tight grip.

Unknowingly tears started to form in my eyes. But I can't be weak infront of him. I have to know who is he and what does he want.

I was struggling in his grip but the more I struggled the harder his grip got.

Then he left my cheeks in jerk and went towards the couch and sat on it.

"Wanna know who i am" he said while placing his one leg on other.

I nodded slowly as i was eager to know about this invader.

Then he slowly started to remove his mask.

"Kim taehyung aka V" he said smirking

I widened my eyes seeing his face. Is he for real.
N..no no i am dreaming this can't be possible.
He is the sweetest on the screen but right now he is not looking less than devil.

"What happened babygirl, surprised to see me huh"
The smirk never left his lips.

"Everyone get out" he said in commanding tone making me shiver down to spine.

His behaviour changes in a snap just like him.

Every men was out leaving me alone with this person who was once my bias.

"Come here babygirl" he demanded making me refuse his demand.

But that was a big mistake.

He rushed towards me and pushed me making me trap between him and the wall.

He held my cheeks tightly to make me look at him.

The tears which were held by my eyes for a long time started flowing down my cheeks.

I looked at his eyes to search for the innocence, honesty and love which I have always saw through screen but nothing was founded. It seemed like they are two different people.

I flinched when his cold fingers touched my wet cheeks.

He wiped off the tears with his fingers.

"You are not allowed to cry unless the reason is me"
He said darkly looking at me making me feel surprised cause I don't know how but I feel weak infront of him. His eyes control me even if I want to deny his order I am not able to.

"Let's go" he said suddenly while he started to drag me with him.

"I don't want to go leave me let me go" i said trying to push him.

He looked back at me with blood shot eyes making me scared.

"I didn't asked you I told you" he said and picked me up in bridal style.

I was shocked at his sudden step. But no I have to fight for my self. I said to myself and started wiggling in his arms.

But it didn't seem to work on his iron body.

He came outside the building and started going towards the bunch of luxurious cars.

They were not here before, I thought as i clearly remembered the parking lot was empty before.

I was in my thoughts that I didn't realised that I was inside the car but the thing that shocked me more was that I was sitting on his lap.

"L..let m..me si..sit on th..the seat"I said trying to get out of his lap.

I said it as I was thinking to open the door when the car will be moving. Well the only way I could escape from him.

But he tightened his grip around me.

"It's your only place to sit" he said snuggling in my neck making me go numb.

Why can't I fight him. What's the reason. Why am I so weak.
I thought to my self while tears started flowing down again.

I looked up and saw he was talking on the phone.

I sighed and wiped my tears.

I looked outside the window.

The sky was clear, the city was clear.

But the only thing that is dark is my life.

How miserable my life is....

The person who took me out of the dark world. The person who made me smile just by thinking about him , he is the same person who is making my life hell, making my bright world dark, making me shiver just by looking at him.

Why god has to do worse to me when I had done nothing wrong to anyone.

I sighed and closed my eyes wishing that this would be just a nightmare and the next day when I will wake up, I will be sitting on my bed.

I thought and unknowingly slept in the devil's arms.

To be continued..........

It was just an imagination remember.......

Btw i hope you all liked this part.

See you soon with new part till then saranghae🫶🏻💜