Part :- 6

Next day.....

A/n pov...

Y/n was sitting on the bed doing nothing but just lost in her thoughts.

She wanted to explore the mansion but she couldn't..
Reason was Taehyung.

He made her temporarily disabled but she knew that he can make her permanent disable also which she didn't wanted at all.

But right now she was struggling to reach the conclusion.

The conclusion about her thoughts about him.

He wasn't a normal person but a psychopath.
Psychopath which destroyed her life.
He is her nightmare.
But it was relief that he was no more.

Well that is what she think.

But after she had came to know about the dark side of taehyung and bts she is confused.

And scared.

Taehyung always remind her about him.

But she always pushes her thoughts saying she had gone mad.

But right now all she wanted to focus on was her way out from this prison... sorry luxury prison.

She shivered remembering the words from Taehyung that he said before leaving.

"If I came to know that you stepped out of the room then remember you will have the worst punishment that will become your nightmare soon"

Y/n pov...

"I am like your brother, you can share everything with me"

I remembered j hope's word from yesterday when I was sitting on the terrace.

*********

I requested taehyung to let me sit on the terrace for sometime as I needed some fresh air.

And luckily he agreed.

Now I was sitting on the terrace couch and resting my feet on the table while looking at the sky.

The stars, they reminded me of the day when I went to the concert and said that the stadium is filled with stars.

I love looking at stars from childhood.

Every night I used to look at them.

But I didn't ever thought that I had to plead to someone to let me look at the stars.

But I couldn't do anything about it.

I was in my thoughts when suddenly I heard a voice.

" oh you are here also" I looked at the person and saw it was j hope.

He was coming towards me.

I tried to back off as I thought that he is also a freak like rest of the members.

I remembered Jimin's word from the dining table.....

Dude you are lucky to have such a beauty. I wish I had got to know about her before you.

I was in my thoughts that I didn't realised that j hope was already sitting next to me.

" hey what happened are you ok" he said snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Pl..please do..don't h..hurt m..me" I said as the tears were threatening to fall.

I was scared from him.

He suddenly panicked looking at me.

"H..hey don't cry i won't do anything to you" he said trying to comfort me.