Part :- 7

After few days.....

Y/n pov.....

I was sitting in the closet looking around while getting ready as I took the bath.

Everything was expensive but for me it was just expensive suffering.

It's been few days how much I don't know I lost the track of time.

But I know one thing that I am fed up with this room.

I am not allowed to step out of the room.

I remember when I last stepped out but I got disabled for few days.

I sighed and looked towards my feet and saw that they were healed but the marks were still there.

The would also have been recovered but he didn't wanted me to get rid of the marks.

This marks will never let you forget that this is your place and if you dared to escape then the consequences won't be good.

I remember when he was saying this smirk never left his lips.

I sighed and decided to not to think about him because the more I think the more I get scared of him.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

Again I was wearing the dress decided by him.

Why does he always want me to wear short dresses.

Suddenly that moment came across my mind......

*********

I was sitting in the balcony while taehyung was applying ointment on my feet.

He was being really careful like if he will put pressure it will hurt him more than me after seeing me in pain.

But I know that I can't be fooled by him, by his handsomeness.

I was in my thoughts that I didn't realised that my short dress went upwards revealing my inner wear.

(The dress)

I tried to pull it down but I didn't realised that the devil already noticed it

I tried to pull it down but I didn't realised that the devil already noticed it. He grabbed my hand stopping my actions.

Shit!

I looked at him and saw he was already looking at me with dark eyes but that darkness didn't failed to hide the lust behind it.

I tried to pull it down but his words more like warning stopped me.

"Dare to move" he said darkly making me stiff at my place and let him do whatever he wanted.

Why am I like this. Why I can't fight against him. Why he reminds me of him.

I flinched when I realised that he was roaming his finger on my clothed vagina.

I wanted to stop him but his glare was killing me and warning me to not to move.