Part :- 3

Y/n pov....

I opened my eyes when I felt the brakes of the cars have been pulled.

I rubbed my eyes looking where am I. Then the reality hits me. It wasn't a dream.

"Had a good sleep baby" I heard a dark voice. I looked up and saw him looking at me.

I didn't replied cause I was already traumatised by the recent events but my silence triggered him.

He held the nape of my neck and pulled me towards him.

"Answer every time when I ask you something understood" his voice clearly indicates that he doesn't want his answer as a no.

I nodded but it didn't satisfied him.

"Words. Baby girl." He said dangerously glaring at me making me gulp hard.

"Y..yes" I said with a lump in my throat.

He left me and went out of the car dragging me with him.

I was being dragged by him but I didn't try to struggle because I was tired?...... well I didn't struggled because I knew it will be of no use.

I looked at the mansion with surprise.

How can I escape? I thought to myself.

The mansion :-

We were finally inside the mansion

The first thing that I noticed was it was a living room in front of the main door there were sitting the rest of the Bts members.

Living room :-

They all looked towards us

"Hey where were you and who is she?" Jin asked with confusion.

I was looking down but I could feel their burning gaze on me.

"His new doll" Jimin replied.

I shivered hearing the word doll.

I hate this word and the reason is him.