(5) A drunk mistake.

Third person POV:

Third person POV:

 What do you mean by tracking down a stranger's number? '' Hoseok, Jimin's butler who's like his best friend, said a bit disappointed.

''Hyung, that girl threw an alcohol bottle at my car. I just wanted to teach her a lesson.''

Jimin's face grew dark with rage as he uttered the words.

Jiminie did you forget the rules? What has gotten into you, You shouldn't involve with people like Junoo in the first place."Hoseok said worried.

"I'm sorry, please don't tell Namjoon Hyung," he muttered, unable to look away from Hoseok's disappointment.

''I won't if you don't message that girl at all.''Hoseok replied.

"But I can't promise that," Jimin said, his voice wavering as he tried to meet Hoseok's gaze.

''Why is that?'' Hoseok asked with a raised eyebrow.

''I just-.'' Jimin paused and then heaved out a sigh

"Okay ,I won't." he said giving up.

'Now I'll get going; I've placed your meds on the table, so take them as soon as possible. Hoseok said as he silently closed the door and left.

 Jimin watched Hoseok leave, intrigued but knowing it was advisable to keep his distance. He reminded himself to take the medication, a subtle reminder that he was still facing his battle.

''Hmph, What has gotten into me? At one time I'm angry and the next thing I know I'm curious about things." he muttered.

 Jimin was feeling conflicted and pulled in two directions. He was both angry and curious. 

Suddenly, he heard his phone ring.

Hey, wanna go on a date with me?

Jimin's eyes widened when he saw the message. Who in their right mind would message some strangers and ask them on a date? He shook his head incredulously, unable to believe the audacity of the request.

Suddenly something clicked in Jimin's brain. He checked the number Junoo sent him and it was the same.

''So this girl texts random people and asks them to go out with her? How naive.'' he thought to himself.

Jimin knows he cannot keep his promise to Hoseok, so he decided to reply to the girl.

                                                                                                     Jimin:''I don't spend time with strangers,''

Y/N: It doesn't make sense to me either, but here I am.

                                                                                         Jimin: '' Then why tf are u wasting my time? ''