(7) Comfort audio

Y/N POV:

Y/N POV:

I left the message on read because I couldn't text back in Jungkook's presence. So I silently got up, ate my food, and opened up my laptop to do my part time job.

Once dinner was over I headed to my room to sleep. Jungkook told me he had some work so, I put my head down on the pillow and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I woke up at midnight feeling thirsty. I decided to get up and get a glass of water. Upon waking up, I saw a familiar figure sleeping on the cold floor, and my eyes widened at the reckless nature of his actions.

''Shit, why is he sleeping on the cold floor with the air conditioner on?'' I said in shock, shaking my head in disbelief.

I picked up some blankets from the nearest shelf to cover him up.

"This dumbo could've atleast asked or he could've just slept beside me."

I laid the thick blankets on his shivering body and while he was oblivious to what was happening.

Once I had done that I drank water to cool my parched throat.

As I moved back to bed I noticed the phone that was on my bedside table and remembered the rich stranger's message from yesterday.

''Would he mind if I replied now?''

Me: Tell me what do u want to talk about, if your awake that is.

Sugardaddy: "It's nothing, btw, aren't u asleep yet"

Me: Oh I was sleeping but now I'm awake and don't feel like sleeping anymore.

Sugar Daddy: Oh I see..

Me: R u sure you're ok ? U can talk abt it to yk,

 I don't have ppl to share certain things with either.

Sugar daddy: I thought u had frnds.

Me: I do , but I can't tell him certain things coz it's related to him.

Sugar daddy: Oh is it becoz he is your crush?

Me: Hmm

Sugardaddy: Love is hard isn't it?

Me: S ,it is.

Have u been in love before?

Sugar daddy: It's a bit of sensitive topic to me.