(18) Blunder regrets.

Tbh this is how I imagine Jimin to look like in this fic. ETHREAL I KNOW...

Warning: Mention of sexual graphic scene (not smut) 

Third Person POV: 

Y/N walked through the halls of her school, her heart fluttering with the weight of yesterday's memories. A soft smile graced her lips, betraying the whirlwind of emotions she was feeling inside. She couldn't shake off the blush that crept onto her cheeks whenever she recalled the moments shared with Jimin. 

Y/N's mind drifted back to the tender moments she shared with Jimin, her fingers lightly grazing over her lips as she relived the sensation of his kiss. The memory of his adoring gaze and the way his body moulded against hers sent a rush of warmth through her

Y/N's smile widened as she opened her locker, reaching for her books for the day ahead. However, her thoughts were momentarily interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Good morning, Y/N."

Y/N's gaze shifted to the source of the voice and found Kim Ara standing beside her, wearing a friendly smile.

"Oh, hello," Y/N greeted warmly, returning the smile.

Right them Jungkook appeared out of no where with a smile as he hugged Y/N.

Ara stood there, her fingers fidgeting nervously as she observed Y/N and Jungkook's heartfelt embrace. Despite the warmth shared between them, Ara couldn't shake the persistent urge to intervene, to somehow disrupt their connection. She reminded herself of the plan she had suggested, the plan that could potentially change everything. That was what she had promised.

Right?

Y/N's glare pierced Jungkook as they parted from their hug, noticing his furtive glances around.

"Y/N, yesterday was amazing, wasn't it?" Jungkook remarked, earning a playful smack from her in response.

"Shut up you moron." Y/N whisper yelled at him.

Ara observed as Jungkook's gaze shifted towards her, a flicker of recognition crossing his features before he greeted her.

"Hey Ara, how you doing?" he asked, his tone friendly but tinged with a hint of uncertainty.

Ara stumbled over her words, feeling a blush rise to her cheeks as she responded, "I, um, I am fine."

I saw your painting of the yellow tulips the other day at our school's fest. It's really beautiful," Jungkook said, causing Ara to cast her gaze downward.

"Oh, I painted it because it's my favorite flower," Ara explained.

Right then, Jimin approached, a wide grin lighting up his face as he glanced at Y/N. Without missing a beat, he reached out and took Jungkook by the arm, pulling him along with him.

Once they left, Y/N turned her attention back to her locker, smoothly retrieving the books she needed for her classes. Among them, she carefully placed the ones related to her literature studies

"Y/N, I just wanted to ask you something..." Ara began, her voice tentative as she approached Y/N by the lockers.

"What is it?" Y/N asked curiously, turning her attention to Ara.

Ara took a breath, gathering her courage before speaking. "You know about the art competition coming up next Saturday, right?" she asked.

"Oh yeah yes." Y/N replied.

"I was wondering if I could use one of your pictures for the painting competition," Ara proposed, her tone earnest. "Of course, I'll make sure to credit you for it."