(10) Hurtful memories.

A/N: This chapter contains multiple POVs and a lot happens in this chapter so prepare yourself..

Warning: Mention of self-harm and suicide ahead. Proceed with caution my lovelies.

 Proceed with caution my lovelies

Y/N POV:

I hate sports.

 But I hate it more for the fact that I am forced to take part in it.

It is required to take part in at least one sports activity for physical education marks that will be added to my final memo and I am not really happy about it.

"Y/N, Where's Jungkook?" asked Minnie who approached me holding her shuttle bat in her hand.

"Oh, you didn't know, Jungkook is a bit sick?" I said while packing my shuttle bat and cork in my bag.

"So he stayed home?" Minnie asked surprised.

"More like I forced him to do so." I replied.

"Woah! So he listened to you." 

"Of course or I would've just handcuffed him to the bed so that he'd stay." I admitted.

"Oh so how did you come today?" Minnie asked curiously.

I mentally smirked at her question, I know she has seen me come with Taehyung today.

"Taehyung dropped me." I replied casually.

"Why did he drop you? You would have asked me or even Ara."

" Minnie your jealousy is showing." I teased.

" Huh? I am jealous? Why would I be? haha.. Y/N you're too funny now I'll just get going."

I smiled but said nothing waving her bye as she left to continue her game.

Stretching my body a bit, I sat on the green painted wooden bench near the court and opened my water bottle to quench my thirst.

I heard a ding on my phone as I was drinking my water.

Sugar daddy: It's currently 11 am...

Me: I can see the time on the phone yk? u don't have to tell me.

Sugar daddy: Ik that I ain't dumb 

ugh! way to ruin the mood.

Me: I'm sry pls don't hate me 🥺🥺

Sugar daddy:I just imagined u actually making that face.

Me: Wait rlly?! How do i look in ur imagination?.

Sugar daddy: So cute that I like my imagination so much...