Chapter 1

Nine-year-old Y/n ran around the orphanage in his usual ripped  clothes as he laughed at the elder man who chased him, unable to catch  the sneaky child

Nine-year-old Y/n ran around the orphanage in his usual ripped clothes as he laughed at the elder man who chased him, unable to catch the sneaky child. "Come on!" Y/n yelled as he glanced back at the man, taunting him as he did so before shaking his head to get the strands of hair out of his face. "You are only 29 and yet you carry on worse than a dinosaur..." Y/n chuckled as he jumped over some tables and kept running.

Immobulus!

Y/n slid the worn-out wand from beneath his sleeve as he launched himself into the air while doing a 180 spin, watching the purple-blue ball moving closer towards him with his smile never leaving his face.

Protego!

He cast as a ripple in the air shielded against the spell launched at him. He landed and proceeded to continue running, his laugh only growing at the spell cast at him. "You are going to have to do better than that, old man!" He heard the chaser let out a breathy chuckle as he slowed down. "Done already?" Y/n slowed down as he turned around to face his pursuer while jogging backwards. Y/n was so busy laughing at the man that he didn't notice someone step behind him until he bumped into the figure and a hand grabbed his shoulder. "Sorry," Y/n apologized as he spun around once more.

"Y/n, are you giving Bruce more trouble again?" The voice of one powerful Wizard chuckled as he watched the small boy take a deep breath. "You have plenty of energy, not always a good thing is it?" Dumbledore smiled as he ran his hand over his beard.

"Professor Dumbledore?" Y/n eyes grew while his smile stretched even further as he watched the figure of his hero., his eyes lit up with excitement for a moment before he gave a slight bow "I didn't mean to bump into you," He apologized once more as he slid his wand back into his sleeve.

"Nonsense," Dumbledore led them over to the nearby table before sitting done and motioning to the seat across from him. "That was some impressive casting, I wasn't aware you could cast a full spell yet," Dumbledore sounded impressed even though he tried to give the young Wizard a stern glare.

"I've been able to cast protego for a few days now," Y/n smiled at the older Wizard, sliding his wand out and handing it to Dumbledore to inspect.

"This is a very weak wand,"

"Yes but it helps Bruce teach me what I need to know," Y/n explained as he watched the man walk over to him and Dumbledore.

"Why is Bruce teaching you magic, That's very bad?"

"He is doing it because I begged him to," Y/n explained, not a sign of fear in the small boy's expression. "He was against it but eventually I found the wand somewhere and it was either he helps me or I'd try to study myself,"

"And why do you need to study?" Dumbledore asked as he watched the young boy give him a small smile.

"Professor, let's be honest..." Dumbledore watched Y/n's facial expression become more serious, and emotionless as he spoke to the elder wizard. "I'm nine, no family is rushing to adopt a child that they would be sending off to Hogwarts." Y/n seemed unbothered by this as he took the wand back. "No family means no Hogwarts, I'll train myself until eventually I can get out of this home and do something with my life,"

For Her (Book 1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara