Chapter 9

Y/n walked through the halls of Hogwarts, alone for once and he didn't even bother to look for the trio

Y/n walked through the halls of Hogwarts, alone for once and he didn't even bother to look for the trio. Lost in his own thoughts as he walked towards the Slytherin's dorms to get ready for his Detention, he wasn't paying attention until someone slapped him across the back of his head. "Focus, you idiot," A familiar voice yelled at him, as the blond glared at her brother.

"What is it, Cynthia?" Y/n questioned her as he just stood there.

"WhAt Is It, CyNtHiA..." She mocked before glaring at him, hands on her hips as she stood there. "What's this I hear about you getting detention?" She finally asked.

"Yeah, so?" He shrugged his shoulders as he stood there.

"'Yeah, so'?" She repeated her brother's words before grabbing his ear, trying to lift him off the ground with it. "That's what will be written on your bloody tombstone, little man," She threatened him as he grabbed onto her wrist.

"Cynthia..." He whined as he tried his best to pry her fingers off his ear but she held on with a death grip. "I'm sorry, I was helping Hermione and them but..."

"And you!" She cut Y/n off before dragging him with her as she walked over to Draco, grabbing his ear with her other hand and lifting him onto his tip toes as well. "You snitched on your own brother?" She yelled before twisting both ears, causing both boys to yelp in pain.

"I tried to tell McGonagall that Y/n was being forced to be there," Draco spoke quickly as he also tried to pry her fingers open. "I tried making an excuse to get him out of it," He continued his pleading as they both stood there.

"I am personally walking you two all the way to your detention," She spoke in a lowered tone before turning around, forcing the two boys to move around her until she had completed a 180.

"Okay, we understand," Draco groaned as he held onto her wrist.

"We will follow you closely, but we need our ears please," Y/n begged as he looked over at his brother, who was in just as much pain as he was.

"Nope,"

The colour drained from both boys before Cynthia began walking down the halls of Hogwarts with a grasp on both boys' ears, forcing them to follow her like two dogs on a leash. Y/n realized that he didn't even get to stop at his dorms and he was already being escorted to detention.

Do you think Cynthia let the two go once they got to the trio and Filch? Because then you would be wrong, Cynthia had walked with Fitch and them all the way down to Hagrid's hut, still holding tightly onto her brothers' ears.

Filch was talking about how he thinks they should be punished and stuff like that but Y/n and Draco couldn't really tell much, being in the situation they were in clearly hindered someone's ability to hear. Y/n was certain about the compliment that Filch gave Cynthia for how she was reacting to the news, he knew this because she just smiled more while her grip tightened up.