Chapter 7

"I hear congratulations are in order," Y/n called out to the four figures, watching as the three spun around to face him

"Y/n," Hermione was the first to acknowledge his presence as they stared at him.

"You three look like you've seen a ghost," Y/n joked as he watched Hagrid laugh at them. "Nice job on winning the game, sorry I wasn't there to watch it," Y/n chuckled as he caught up with them and began walking with them towards Hagrid's hut.

"No worries, how are you feeling?" Harry asked the Malfoy as they walked.

"No easy to take me down," He joked as he felt someone pull on the neck of his robe only to find Hermione pulling his robe back to show the bandages that covered his entire back and around the base of his neck. "I said take me down, not hospitalize me," He added playfully as he readjusted his collar to hide the bandages once more.

"What are you talking about?" Ron looked at the boy with confusion. "You were in the hospital for a few days, that troll won't be making a quick recovery," Ron laughed as he spoke. "Or one at all," He stopped when Harry slapped him on the back of the head before motioning to the upset expression on Y/n's face as he stared at the ground while walking.

"On a different note," Hermione spoke up as she joined the conversation. "I caught Snape jinxing Harry's broom," She spoke, mostly to Y/n next to her in order to try and distract him.

"Nonsense," Hagrid spoke up as he looked at the four of them. "Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?" He spoke, confidently as he led them down the dirt path.

"Who knows?" Harry responded first as he looked at the half-giant next to them. "Why was he trying to get past that three-headed dog on Halloween?" He continued as everyone turned their attention towards Hagrid.

"Who told you about Fluffy?" Hagrid looked at The Boy Who Lived with a confused glare.

"Fluffy?" Ron questioned.

"That thing has a name?" Hermione didn't sound too happy as she asked, really confused at the sudden turn of events.

"Well, of course, he has a name. He's mine," Hagrid admitted as he shook his head. "I bought him off an Irish fellow I met down at the pub, last year," He explained as they got closer to his hut. "Then I leant him to Dumbledore to guard the..."

"Yes..." Harry quickly spoke, expecting an answer as well as the other three who quickly snapped their heads towards the half-giant.

"I shouldn't have said that," Hagrid quickly mumbled as he looked at the four students. "No more questions," He told them as he shook his head. "Don't ask any more questions. That's top secret, that is," Hagrid turned his attention back to the path.

"But Hagrid, whatever Fluffy is guarding," Harry began as he begged the man. "Snape is trying to steal it," He continued, Y/n felt like a background character in this conversation as he watched the three Gryffindor students interrogate the man.