Chapter 12

Y/n slowly opened his eyes to see Dumbledore leaving Harry's bed and slowly walked over to his bed

Y/n slowly opened his eyes to see Dumbledore leaving Harry's bed and slowly walked over to his bed. "Y/n, my boy, how are you feeling?" He smiled as he watched the boy sit up.

"Like I fought Who-Know-Who..." Y/n rolled his eyes as Dumbledore chuckled. "Glad to know some find it amusing," Y/n looked at the older Wizard, noticing the shocked expression on Harry's face.

"Nonsense. Harry told me about your little chat with them," Dumbledore chuckled once more. "Such a serious moment and you chose to insult them," Dumbledore watched as a smirk forced its way onto Y/n's face. "Forgive me but I must ask," Y/n's smile fell because he knew what was coming next. "How did you defeat him?"

"I used the killing curse," Y/n almost whispered as he looked at his hands, still unable to completely comprehend what he had done.

"What was that?" Dumbledore asked as he leaned in closer to the bed, his voice was louder than it needed to be for some reason. "He attempted the Killing Curse and you were able to hit him first with Bombarda and he recklessly casted the spell," Dumbledore gave Y/n a smile before turning to the door. "That's unfortunate but at least no student was harmed,"

Y/n realized what Dumbledore was doing and shook his head. "What's Ventus Furoris?" He asked as he watched the older Wizard freeze.

"Where did you hear that spell?" Dumbledore looked over his shoulder, glancing at the boy currently sitting in his hospital bed.

"I-I," Y/n wasn't sure how to explain this to Dumbledore without sounding insane. "I read about it being mentioned in a charms book but nothing else was said," Y/n wanted to slap himself for that terrible excuse, even Dumbledore knew it was a lie.

"You should be resting right now, not talking about books," Dumbledore began walking towards the door once more. "You do have a visitor though," Dumbledore mentioned before leaving the room.

Y/n smiled at the thought, finally being able to find out how they were doing after all this had happened.

"How could you be so utterly stupid," Y/n snapped out of his thoughts at the familiar voice, not a very welcoming voice though. Looking up to meet the judgemental gaze of Draco. "Cynthia is losing her mind, thinking about how you almost died to protect..." Draco didn't finish his sentence, he simply looked over at Harry before shaking his head.

Y/n walked through the halls with Draco next to him, who hadn't stopped complaining about how reckless his actions were and how he shouldn't be helping the trio so much. "You are an absolute moron and you-"

"HEY! Mal-Nutrition," Cynthia yelled as the two walked into an opening, Y/n saw Harry standing there staring while Hermione and Ron stood at the top of the stairs also watching the Malfoy trio. "I'm the only sibling that gets to tease Y/n!" She yelled as she walked towards them.